Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being teased
I love talking about my past lovers and/or writing erotic stories to order for people but for some reason, I find that I spend a lot of time putting effort into producing what I think is a dirty and interesting story and then in return, I get a one sentence answer back which is just super disappointing.

Anyway, this is a true story that I sent someone on here a while back.

I have a partner but as soon as I met my bit on the side/GF, I knew that she was a dirty girl. We actually started our affair because we we chatting at work one day and she asked me if I had ever sent dick pics to girls. When I said I had, she asked to see some which I then showed her. She paid me back straight away by initially showing me some pics of her on her phone, and then simply pulling out me cock and sucking me off. She started to cuck me straight away which I really liked and often told me about past boyfriends she had been with. One day she asked if I would like to watch her "accidentally" flashing guys and of course I said I would. So near to where we both worked there was a pub on a corner of the street that always had a mixture of city boys and contractors standing outside on the pavement drinking beer. We agreed a time that she would be there and she told me to just stand across the road and pretend to be talking on my phone.

At the time we agree, I could see her coming down the road towards the pub and me standing opposite against the wall "on my phone" as agreed . She always wore nice clothes and had blond hair so guys always noticed her. However, on this day, she was wearing a shortish skirt with a white blouse under a blue jacket and she looked hot. As she was getting near to the guys, I could instantly see the guys start to look over towards her. As as they started to look, my phone rang and when I answered it, it was her and she said, "can you see me" and I said yes so she said, Just watch me now"

As I looked across the road, I saw her stop on the pavement about 20 foot from the front of the guys. As she did this, she was made a show of talking on her phone to me and then squatted down on the and placed her handbag between her legs as if to look inside it. You could see the guys watching her and asked me if I could see her still and I said yes. She then said, do you want to see me opening my legs while I am squatting down so that they can see up my skirt a bit, Although I was jealous, I said yes.

She pretended to look into her handbag for something and as she did, I saw her legs spread open. Even from where I was standing across the road, I could see right up her skirt. The boys were all trying to move a bit to get a better view and all the time, she pretended she was not aware of what they were doing.

She asked if I liked the view and said yes, and so do they. She laughed and said, good, I love them looking so do you want me to show them a lot more, I said yes of course and he replied, ok, but dont say you did not ask for this !

As I watched, she moved the bag from between her legs and placed it at the side of her on the pavement. Because she was leaning over to one side to look into her bag, her legs opened more and they could see right up to her shaved pussy. I was so hard and watched closely as one of the guys then took his phone out and started to either take pictures or a video. When she saw that, she stood up, straightened her clothing down and just carried on walking down the road past the smiling guys. When we got back to work, we went to a empty area and she pulled up her skirt to show me what they would have seen. She then wanked me off as she told me how horny it made her.

What a lovely surprise for me and the guys outside the pub.

I welcome your detailed comments and suggestions.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
WoW! That's such a hot story, I'd love to have a friend like her at work! Sounds like you enjoy being at work, there must be so many hot sessions from there? That daytime flashing trip has me so hard n horny as my mind runs it, again and again! just the sort of incident we'd love to witness for ourselves! I, for one, sure hope you type up lots more!
Ken 👍😉☺️

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think we all dream about finding a work colleague that enjoys a bit of naughty fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naughty Colleague
I had a very naughty colleague at work a few years ago, she just loved dick, sucking, fucking, anal without having to ask, she was the best cock sucker I’ve ever had, I introduced her to threesomes & she really enjoyed those the first time with me and a mate she said “ l just want to be used and abused “ we dpd her and did everything we and she wanted to do, and one final thing, she had the best nipples I’ve ever seen.
All in the past now unfortunately but I do get an happy birthday text every year, and she still stars in many of my wanks😀😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No tease about my colleague

Great story and you are a very lucky chap for sure.

I had a similar working colleague but there wasn't any tease about her. She had gorgeous little tits and very often wore her blouse without the top couple buttons buttoned so everybody could see her little tits and very stylish bras. That was the extent of her tease. One Friday night after a few drinks she asked me to walk her to her car where she pinned me against her car. Her butt against my rapidly growing cock. She was 10 years older than me and definitely knew what she was doing rubbing her butt just so very nicely against my cock that yes I had an orgasm without either of us getting undressed. The next Friday she asked me to pick her up at her apartment before we went out drinking, which I did. A few drinks and on the way home she gave me 1 of the best cock sackings I ever had anywhere much less while I was driving. She asked me to help her into her apartment which I did and as soon as we got inside she grabbed my cock again, pulling down my pants and sucking my cock to our hearts delight. I personally love to give oral also so when she was done with me I hook my finger around her little bra and led her into her bedroom. Pants off and we were both in heaven again. As for showing off I took her to a local nude beach one day and she enjoyed it very much to say the least. Everybody got a great show there.
raspberry jerk