Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my boss
I had a fling with my boss. We flirted for years and while on a work trip out of town we broke the seal. Unfortunately It got too risky so we called it off.

Seeing Rachel at the office has been soooo tough! She never wears anything too revealing or sexy, (Thank God!!) but now that I know voluptuous horny curves are under her clothes, when we are at a meeting or she walks by, I find myself drifting to -

Rachel and I were in a hotel, licking and sucking each other. Rachel on top, her thighs around my head, I lapped at her vulva, my tongue reaching inside her.

Rachel licked down the length of my cock. Her tongue played with my crown, then I felt her lips wrap around me. I gripped her ample hips
"Mmmmhhff huh fuck you're so good!"
Through her breasts I watched her lips ride up and down my shaft. I grabbed her beautiful heavy breasts. My god. I pumped my hips and watched her lips around my swollen cock.

"huh god, you're so fucking hot. " I caressed her thick ass. I flared as I watched her take me in her mouth.

Her lips rolled to my head. Her tongue around my crown, then I plopped out of her mouth, stiff. pulsing aching.

She looked back at me and without a word she lowered herself. She gave me a devilish smile as her body pressed against me. Her vulva on my face. I got the hint and pushed my tongue deep into her as she rolled her hips, grinding her pussy into my face.

She humped my face, running her lips along my mouth. She was teasing me viciously. She gently touched my crown with her fingers. She ran her nails down my shaft. I could feel her breath on my cock, as is she was saying, my lips are right here. My god I wanted in her mouth. My one finger found her clitoris , the other her anus and she let out a "Huuholy fuck...." her hands on my thighs, Rachel lifted herself and ground her wet pussy on my face. My tongue deep in her, tangy and slick. "Huh-huh-huh" her pants and hips rolled.

I put a hand on her breasts and she immediately moved it back to her clitoris "don stop, don fucking stop- hu-hu-hu-hu-" Her hips thrust on my face like a fuck toy.

Her whole body raised as her pants turned into a quiet plea for release. My finger pushed against her tight anus and her whole body quivered as she raised higher. I craned my head to keep licking.
With a quivering gasp for breath Rachel let go and fell onto of me. I teased her mercilessly, licking her quivering thighs, and deep red vulva.She moaned quietly, like her husband was in the next room.
She was still flush with pleasure when I felt her tongue on my shaft, her hot breath on my body.
Her lips wrapped around me and I moaned deeply into her vulva.

There are times when you know you are being teased, there are times when you're being worked for a marathon.

Rachel, still in orgasm aftershocks was sucking me like she wanted my load that second. I hummed into her vulva as she took deep rolling dives
up and down
in and out
My cock rolling in and out of her mouth.
My bosses mouth.

I didn't want to cum just yet. I wanted to enjoy her plush body while she sucked my swollen cock.
I slapped her thick ass, my fingers found her crack and rolled along her pulsing anus. I buried my face deep in her. My finger on her clitoris rolled between her lips and sank into her warm grip. She pressed against the palm of my hand as I vibrated my fingers in her.

I love the sound of Rachel moaning with my cock in her mouth. She was quivering and I suddenly realized she was going for number two. I instinctively engorged and she moaned approval. Her hands still on my thighs only her lips rolled up and down my thick cock. I could feel her hair brush me and her huge breasts pressed into me as her mouth road my shaft.

She held her head still, my swollen shaft in her mouth. I squirmed wanting to thrust into her, but her arms held me in spot and for all my raging, I could just feel the warm caress of her lips slightly moving up and down my pulsing shaft. She loved it. She moaned loudly. I fucking desired her desperately. What a masterful tease!

Her hips thrusted
Her lips slid up my cock.
My tongue lapped her
Her tongue played with my head.
Rachel found a frantic rhythm. Her passion drove me to the edge.

She began to shake as she seesawed on my face and throbbing cock. I swelled and moaned into her muff. I could feel the rush of cum and I swelled in her mouth. She frantically sucked and thrusted my body on me. I felt her tongue roll down the underside of my shaft and I lost it. I gripped her beautiful hips and thrusted hard. Her shaking legs, her mouth
I filled her mouth with cum as her vulva muffled my groans of passion.

Cum rolled out of her mouth and down my shaft as she bucked back and forth. She sat up hands on my chest and swirled her hips.
She dug her nails in
her thighs clinched
She shook
She gasped breathlessly and fell on top of me.

Please comment if you like.

If you want more about Rachel I wrote about it while we were fucking.

Here's Work Just Got Hotter, the first night we got together.
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=130516&d=2620232220

Here's Boss Lady Pleasure. It's us fucking our way down our bucket list.
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=131086&d=22920233590

"My Boss' DP Fantasy." Our first anal sex ever.
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=131170&d=1312202221180

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing better then getting your boss

Hey Bucky, again thanks so much for a fabulous story of having wild sex with your boss. Again reminds me of the fabulous time with my boss and I had together many years ago. She was unbelievable and nonstop sex others then when we were supposed to be professionals which we did that very well also.

Thanks again for great story and looking forward to your next one raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please