Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone tried sounding?
Curious to experience sounding, but not sure of proper technique or devices. Does anyone have any useful advice or tips? confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tried it once since I have a large peeslit. Not really my cup of tea though.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, its very addictive. Cleanliness is key and shouldn't be ignored. Start with a 6-8mm stainless steel sound, you can buy them individually to see if you enjoy it, buy some medical lube in 5/10mm packets, I wouldn't use an already open bottle of lube - could contain bacteria.

There is some good info over on FetLife and well worth a read.

Start slowly, expect a burning sensation when peeing after, this is common and doesn't last long.

Enjoy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yikes
I’ve tried everything… many times over… except sounding

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounding and inserting other stuff
I have tried it but found out with time that cleanliness is paramount. I first used tubing or flexible items to keep from abrading the urethra so it wouldn't burn so much afterwards. I used polyethylene medical tubing and made sure the end was nice and smooth to let it glide in freely. It felt strange at first but got a sensation that was great and arousing. Sometimes I would go into the bladder and let the pee flow out and masturbate with the tubing in place, a weird feeling when the cum was blocked from coming out at times. It felt like I needed a helping hand to poke my ass or suck my cock or slap/squeeze my balls. I didn't get any infections but some urethral irritation was the common. I eventually stopped doing it because I didn't get the erotic sensation like before and it was just a full feeling thereafter. I noticed that bigger sized diameter inserts were not necessarily better to the sensation I was looking for so used a stick, rod, Stainless steel rod or tubing about 1/4 inch in diameter as a common size. I don't do this any more but sometimes I get the urge to do it again. Since I have piercings, i do at times insert a short rod in the urethra that is designed to get locked in by another stem using my holes to hold it in place. I guess you have like pain to do this stuff. grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We both think it's messed up and totally puts us off the guy doing it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife sounds me with her fingers these days but a while ago we'd put a 10mm x 80mm vibrator down my urethra then I'd put a condom on and fuck her with it vibrating on full. And i still sound today occasionally I use a 16mm stainless steel solid sound. When I cum with my wife's finger inside my cock if it isn't pushed in hard cum will squirt out a small spot and go about 2.5metre or further . The best sounds for stretching are silicone ones from siliconnozzles.com .
Cheers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No thanks
Sounds very painful. Ya'll enjoy, I don't think it's for me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Good luck.
I’ve had medical procedures that were torture. How the fuck this is pleasurable is beyond me. If you enjoy it knock yourself out but your doctor would probably tell you not to. The price of failure is too high.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My urethra is too small.

Sparkee67
Doesn't look appealing to me at all...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounding
Having had a Foley catheter up there one, I doubt that I would do that to myself.
If it's your thing, enjoy.