Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group breeding and impregnation for the serious-minded (BBWs & BHMS very welcome!)
I tried posting this a few years back to a few people that didn't like the idea, but since then, I've got older, wiser and wealthier. So I could certainly afford ONE accidental baby. So I don't need the criticisms, please. Just suggest ways to make this happen, people that revel in the fantasy or better still both. I also went through quite a traumatic experience around 2019 where I feared I might even die. And then recently, I remembered an experience from much further back where I turned down the greatest love of my life because she wanted a baby but I was younger and poorer. All of that put together did sort of change my perspective even more. I am very lucky to be alive, and so value my fertility like never before.

I'm no medical expert, but apart from the obvious of having sex with women, I'd like some techniques on actually making such pregnancy happens, and positions if you're male or with other males and trying to impregnate several women in one session. Apparently, however, if you like very chubby females, this can lower the chance of fertility, whereas for chubby guys, this is less of a problem. I suppose this actually makes me want to work harder at getting the chubbier women pregnant, and like anything in life, if you have it too easy, it's never as good as when you have to try harder. Plus, a soft pubic mound on a curvy girl is one of the best things to push against in the whole world! xxxx

Here are some of my suggestions....

1] I've no evidence that this makes any difference, but I reckon that smooth shaved bodies glide together better and would also probably help the breeding process: as a pair or in a group.
2] If anyone asks "Do you carry protection", yes I do. It's called Vitamin D, fertility gel and it's been an absolute life-changee for me. That's my Reverse Condom, and that's what I rub into my cock to stimulate my seed.
3] Enjoy a few women at once that you really trust in a nice comfortable place such as the bedroom, and I read somewhere that female same-sex stimulation can also lubricate cunts where it matters. So by all means, ladies. Be my guest and revel in each other to warm those wombs up......
4] Apparently, the prostate benefits from being stimulated if you want to be fertile. That could come from an especially randy male with a nice small cock to ram in my rear. And the fertility gel works well as a lube for that too.
5] You can stack up lighter women on top of heavier ones, especially if penetrating from behind, and alternative between several woman, or make it a team effort with other lads
6] As bollocks apparently benefit from the cold, try going into somewhere like a forest, and especially in the winter snow, and see if that stimulates any extra passion and fertility. Or go the opposite way, and turn up the radiators on a summer day, and sweat together until you go cold.
7] Do some research as to whether double-cocking inside an aroused cunt actually helps a woman get pregnant, or whether the two jets of male seed actually cancel each other out. devil

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dude you need psychiatric help not a baby

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fucking hell, man. Go see a psych or something. Book yourself into a lunatic asylum. Take some lithium or ritalin. Electroshock therapy. Anything, anything at all to fix that mess you call a brain. . wtf

If this reply breaks our rules please