Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MY GF’s BFF watched my GF ride my cock as she showers
I’m currently a 46 year old male.. this particular story took place about 12 years ago. So although I’m still a very active and attractive man… at this time in my life I was very very athletic with abs and always made sure I had a good tan and I was always and am STILL ALWAYS very well manscaped lol…. I was in my Prime and I felt so.. I still felt desirable.
My GF at the time was a real firecracker… very unpredictable but OMG she was molded by God then he crushed the physical mold. She was of Argentine descent so she blamed her bipolar AND her beauty on that tidbit. Bahahaha. I said all that to explain how shocked I was when she allowed this to happen.. she was typically extremely jealous normally and I was honestly scared to even get caught peeking at any other women. Must less do what happened next..
One Friday I got home from work and had planned to take it easy and chill out at least Friday night… well as I walked in I noticed that the shower was running and the bathroom door was open slightly so I didn’t think much about it but as I walked by I heard a female voice saying.. please come close the door before HE gets home… just as I turned around to react I saw my GF’s BFF LATHERING HER VOLUPTUOUS, almost silky milky porcelain body, I could see her perfectly .. STUNNING SHINY PLUMP, light pink areolas peeking 👀 from the shower curtain… I immediately realized she was a friend I had been secretly stroking my cock to ever since I met her.. she just had something GIRL NEXT DOOR about her.. innocent sorority girl. . But she had always given me the ol’ “ you ain’t so hot dude attitude towards me “ but I could see right through that sillyness.. I knew deep down she had thought about my cock before. I could just see it deep behind the nonsense she was talking.
She was homeschooled and had not experienced much sexual activity.. but I knew she was horny horny because of her talks with my GF SHE was just insecure and shy about her inexperience. BACK TO HER IN THE SHOWER!!
I could immediately feel my cock starting to throb as I position myself to watch her shower from her reflection in the mirror. I watched her for about 2 minutes before she turned off the shower!! I 💯 I saw her see me so I acted like I had just walked in the door… AGAIN .. SHE ACTED like she didn’t realize she was naked as her perfectly peach shaped titties bounced as she attempted to close the door. About then she says my GF name out loud.. I freaking knew that I was about to get my ass chewed out by the GF… I could literally feel the wrath NOPE!!!GUESS WHAT
The GF had been drinking all day! she comes in and throws me down on the living room recliner, swings the recliner around so it’s facing the bathroom .. THEN SHE SLIDES MY THICK , Already THROBBING COCK OUT OF THE TOP OF MY UNDERWEAR ELASTIC… this exposed about 4 inches of my 7” I’m packing and she lubes it up with astroglide , by now she is fully stradling me facing me with my now fully exposed cock glistening as it runs up her ass over her thong. She was mimicking riding me as she looked over her shoulders around the room…
I’m trying to keep my cock from exploding, when I glanced up at the bathroom door and noticed that the BFF was now in the tub!!! Back in the tub?? This time, She was moaning and licking her lips and fingers and gorgeous breasts, squeezing them together. Omg!!! I was in heaven!!! But just as I was about to succumb to pleasure overload, out of nowhere an extremely well lubricated hand started stroking the full length of my cock!! Omg it felt so good, especially since I wasn’t expecting it!! There was a 2nd friend who I had tried to get with before my GF… she licked all up and down my cock !! She would stroke it as my GF sucked on the head… precum was running all over my head, every single time they saw precum, the stopped😳😜
They both started calling for the SHY BFF in the bathroom to come “SEE HOW GOOD HIS COCK FEELS!!” She continues to ACT LIKE SHE WAS TOO SHY… so I got up and went to the bathroom and slightly closed the door almost completely closed and I looked at her and said… you don’t have to do anything that you don’t feel comfortable doing… but I want to be sure you are aware that I’ve dreamed about you and me on more occasions than I can remember.
She looks up at me with the most amazing eyes I have ever seen EVER and begins to tease my cock with the softest tongue 👅.. whether it was by accident or not, she proceeded to lick my cock like a popsicle ! I’m talking softly sucking and petting, ….she stands up… pushing me down, my ass on the edge of the sink… lifts her right leg and grabs the base of my shaft,,, I already have a very thick plump head but she made it bigger and bigger as she proceeded the slide all 7-1/2 inches into her mound ONLY..omg her pussy was dripping wet, but I didn’t force myself inside her… she and myself by now literally screaming with pleasure.. my GF AND OTHER BF swing open the door and they started making out with me as they were stroking me and I was fingering both BFF simultaneously, then my GF GRABBED MY COCK, INSTERTED into her friends sweet tight pussy and we all came together in that bathroom. I can still smell the sweet scent from the bathroom that day.

What I would give for one more evening like that. No strings attached. I’m dripping with precum right now reliving it. Bahahaha

If this thread breaks our rules please