Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Green Energy Waste
Although several threads on the Green Energy debate exists a new one is being done to focus on Green Energy waste.

Solar panels and other Green Energy tech/products, so forth are ending up in landfills. So, how does that decarbonize the looming climate crisis?

We already know that manufacturing process for Green Energy does zero to address the alleged climate crisis portending the end of life.

We already know that the generation of Energy is the central foundation of modern society/progress but the Green Energy team wants blackouts and depravity as a solution instead of the 24/7/365 power generation needed to run modern society.

2024 will see many of the lies of the Green Energy Dream come to light and how will that impact conservation? Ending fossil fuels use should be a global goal BUT IT IS HOW TO DO IT that is the central debate focus. Regulation masks the ugly truth of it, as we are seeing with the waste, so how to get the marketplace to do its part is key. No innovation will come from the regulatory regime now the foundation of the Green Energy push.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
To Add
Forgot to add,

Personally, I fly fish and have hiked in numerous parks/location throughout America. Outdoors enthusiasts 100% get it to practice conservation and ensure Nature is not run over with pollution, waste, and deterioration but most Green Energy team members know nothing of conservation.

I have in past had gardens (American use of the word), Peach Trees, Apple Trees, Fig Trees, and know something of the role of Agriculture in our lives. All true farmers/that community know the importance of climate done right but are chaffing under the tyrannical regulatory regime behind the fixes now being done in the name of climate change.

All of it comes back to things like Green Energy waste and what to do with it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In my first post to the thread "Fossil Fuel Hysteria Cult" I explained why I believe that human caused global warming is happening, and that it is a serious problem.

Briefly stated: global warming is the scientific consensus; I understand the science; I have noticed global warming during my life.

One of the many problems with global warming is that it is not reversible. There is no quick and easy way to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. Future generations of humans will not forgive us for making the earth's climate intolerable for them.

New technologies are always costly and wasteful. I believe we have no choice but to continue to research, invest in, and use environmentally benign ways of creating energy. 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
zeebop said: In my first post to the thread "Fossil Fuel Hysteria Cult" I explained why I believe that human caused global warming is happening, and that it is a serious problem.

Briefly stated: global warming is the scientific consensus; I understand the science; I have noticed global warming during my life.

One of the many problems with global warming is that it is not reversible. There is no quick and easy way to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. Future generations of humans will not forgive us for making the earth's climate intolerable for them.

New technologies are always costly and wasteful. I believe we have no choice but to continue to research, invest in, and use environmentally benign ways of creating energy. 2c

Plants need Carbon Dioxide to live and they give us Oxygen. The issue with climate change Activists is that they deny the place of carbon in the cycle of life and offer no explanation as to why.

Investing in energy production is a great thing but what about the waste from it???????

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
2023 is the hottest year on record!
2023 shatters climate records, with major impacts

World Meteorological Organization, 30 November 2023

Geneva/Dubai (WMO) - 2023 has shattered climate records, accompanied by extreme weather which has left a trail of devastation and despair, according to the World Meteorological Organization (WMO).

Key messages
2023 set to be warmest year on record
Greenhouse gas levels continue to increase
Record sea surface temperatures and sea level rise
Record low Antarctic sea ice
Extreme weather causes death and devastation

https://wmo.int/news/media-centre/2023-shatters-climate-records-major-impacts

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
There is Nuclear Waste As Well.

I wonder how many people realize how serious this is.
It's been tried to launch it into space, but that's simply not safe enough.

If the use of natural fossil fuels is not controlled by a few who can control the flow and gain power over others,
then the world can naturally recycle

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As I said in the other thread (in reference to the impending End Of The World through Global Warming), FEAR = CONTROL.

What do we do with the Green Energy waste? Theoretically, they should figure out how to recycle it. If they don't, they (the companies producing the waste) should be millions of dollars in fines. That would be a good start. Apparently with the batteries for EVs those companies are coming up with ways to recycle them. OK, late to the party, but at least they seem to be trying.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
zeebop said: In my first post to the thread "Fossil Fuel Hysteria Cult" I explained why I believe that human caused global warming is happening, and that it is a serious problem.

Maybe if the green crowd would stop clearcutting land to build solar farms, the carbon dioxide would have somewhere to go. Trees and other plants transform CO2 in to O2. If they are cut down/destroyed, they have no chance at doing so. Also, acres and acres of farm land are being turned into solar farms. Even the smaller plants feed on carbon dioxide.
What ever happened to Arbor day? I remember going out as a kid during school and planting trees for this very reason. I bet some good money that some of those trees have been cut down now to make way for "green energy" thumbdown