Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Amsterdam humiliation day 1
I woke up naked on the floor at 7:30am to Lisa demanding I give her an orgasm to start the day after I brought her to orgasm we showered and she had me shave my entire body so I was very smooth then she handed me fishnet stockings mini skirt fake breasts bra and a see through top she helped me with my make up and to secure my wig in place she then added a choker that had the words Lisa's bitch on it. Lisa then got dressed in jeans and t-shirt and we went out for breakfast, lisa told me she would be taking charge and making all the decisions included what i ate and drank the entire trip as we sat down for breaks lisa ordered a full cooked breakfast for herself while i had one piece of dry toast and a glass of water i noticed the waitress smiling at us and lisa said to her oh Ruby here is watching what she eats because she have a massive creamy dessert later after breakfast she took me sight seeing and every where we went she would address me as sissy Ruby or slave the looks we got were crazy we visited Ann Frank's museum, Madam Tausards, the sex museum where she asked people if I could earn good money in the red light district I had mixed reviews then we walked around the Red light district before she took me into what I thought was a pub but it wasn't lisa spoke to the man on the door and said we were there for the party the guy grinned an said enjoy yourself ladies.
I walked into the back room and it was full of naked men with different size cocks on display lisa then addressed the room thanking the men for cuming and saying That her slave was ready for her first public gangbang she the looked at me and said we don't leave till every man is satisfied I going to watch and have a drink now be a good bitch and satisfy them, the next thing I new I had hands groaping me and I was being stripped then cocks being shoved in my face.
I remember looking up and seeing at least 10 or 12 hard cocks waiting for my mouth I was passed around and around then one guy pushed me to my knees and started to fuck me doggy style I was over whelmed I could just see hear and feel cock one after another after another it went on for ages when one guy said he was ready to cum lisa said well dont stop be the first to empty your load in my dirty bitch she loves cum, soon I felt load after load after load emptied into my man pussy and I lost count how may men unloaded on my face and in my mouth it was constantly on going as the time went on the guy from the entrance came in and told lisa he had 5 guys looking for action she just said Ruby you haven't finished get ready for more then they were shown in 2 of them left they wanted a woman but the others didn't care it was then I noticed it was the taxi driver from the previous night. Once my gangbang was finished I was dripping everywhere with cum even my caged cock was covered I asked if there was somewhere I could clean up lisa laughed saying back at the hotel I then had to dress still dripping cum my clothes were ruined, lisa then lead me to a few more places before we stopped for a drink one guy who was drunk asked me if I knew I smelled of cum sweat and sex I said I did then right there he pulled out his cock and demanded I suck it lisa encouraged me next thing I knew 3 men were taking me back to their hotel room lisa looked at me and said im going to have some fun bitch meet you at our hotel later she then turned to the men and said do what you like to her she's yours and I was dragged into a taxi ...

More to cum thanks for reading let me know what you think jerk raspberry love bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ultimate Humiliation
I love your stories. I am controlled by my master as well. You are on another level and I wonder what it will be like when she gets me to hour level of servitude. Keep them coming.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cuck
wish my wife would cuck me like that i would love to be used like you were

If this reply breaks our rules please