Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Friday night party time
Second wife and I enjoyed quite a bit of being with others nude, and at times swapping some too. Have lots of fantastic experiences and memories too. We eventually found a regular couple we would enjoy being with. We would have them over twice a month or so.
R (him) his wife (N) met us riding motorcycles. That was how we ended up taking part in the lifestyle. Long story for the first time, but in time, R and N were built like the wife and I and liked the same things that we wanted to do.
After several weeks we got into a regular routine. And we had talked about it and wanted to be with each other.
Beers, shots were flowing, and we always warmed up by playing dice and cards. Within a little time, as someone won a hand, or scored a particular goal, an item of clothing was removed. It wasn't long before we would be nude. The girls would begin by sucking our cocks, or they would kiss and play with each other. The girls loved to eat pussy too. Soon we would move to the big comfy couch, R would pull my wife to him, as N would move to me, and even more fun began. N and I would kiss, run our hands over each other, as my wife would be doing with R. N would kiss her way to my cock, I would look at my wife as R would be sucking her breasts and pussy. N and I began to screw, my wife would get on her knees and spread her ass for R to fuck her from behind. Four nude bodies having great sexual fun. After some great fucking, the girls liked to lick each other's pussies, I would slide my cock into N's pussy as R would do the same. Us guys would fuck until we would cum. The most fun was pulling out and cumming in the girl's mouths. Times we would cum in them too. R and I liked to clean up the girl's pussies. We both liked eat the cum from them. After some asking by the girls R and I would suck each others cocks. Wasn't new to me, first wife and I enjoyed many threesomes. With girls and guys. ( how I got into sucking cock is another story) We had some fantastic fun, and it was great to have a regular couple, in those times because of the possibility of getting some VD, because all of us hated rubbers. Ahh the memories. Maybe the current gf and I could have some fun someday. She loves boobs,and loves looking at women as I eat her delicious pussy. We will see. But I have the fantastic memories and experiences in my head. Have fun!

If this thread breaks our rules please