Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kissing, Touching, Oil`s & Fucking

We kiss a bit...Then I take my shirt off, then she takes her shirt off... We kiss some more... I take my shoes off and then, she does... we kiss some more... I take my pants off... and then, she takes her pants off... We are both more excited, just before, we spend time kissing again... We both feel wet with are undies still on... My dick is sticking out with signs of my fluid showing and building up in the process of dripping... some streams of my fluid are flowing down my legs... Her undie is wet and building up with wetness in the process of dripping...Then, I take my undies off and she stares at my hardening dick with my fluid like a spider web upon it... She takes her undie off and it has wet spots of her fluid... some flow down her legs as I stare at her... We kiss totally naked... her breasts and my dick are touching each other`s bodies...

I kneel on the floor and she, pours the mix of essential oils/massage lotion[EOML] down my back & shoulders & above my butt crack... She does that with 5 separate streams of EOML, before she smears & rubs the EMOL around my shoulders, back and down to my butt crack... Then, she kneels her back to me and I pour 5 separate streams of EOML upon her shoulders, back and above her but crack... Then, I smear & rub the EOML upon her back side... I kneel on the floor facing her... She again, pours 4 separate streams of the EOML by starting on my chest, under my arm pit`s and above my belly button... The EOML flows upon my dick, it gets hard with her smearing & rubbing the EOML upon my frontal side of my body... eventually she gets so close to my dick, and before she smears & rubs my with EMOL, my dick rises with my male fluid flowing and thread like a web... More excitement and my fluid as she gently smears my dick... but, stops short before, I get to hard for my release of my cum...We both smell of sex... She kneels and then, I pour 5 separate streams of EMOL upon her body... I start around her arm pits, then above each of her breasts, then above her belly button... She and I, become even more excited and smelling of sex as I smear & rub EMOL upon her body... I stand up and she pours the EMOL in 3 separate streams upon my body... above my but crack, my right thigh and then below my knee...she use one hand to catch the EMOL as she pours the EMOL... Then smears & rubs around my butt crack, inner thigh, below my waist & down to my knee... then down to my ankle & foot... Then she repeats these actions on the left side of my body... I then, stand behind her and pour the EMOL in 3 separate streams on her and smear & rub EMOL in the same manner that she did to me... She then proceeds to smear & rub the remaining EMOL on her hands around my neck as our bodies mingle together... then she smears and rubs the EMOL around my arms... I then smear & rub EMOL around her neck and our bodies mingle again... Then I smear & rub EMOL around her arms... We stand facing each other and kiss as we rub and smear out EMOL on our bodies as we make contact... Our bodies smell of sex, & EMOL... Our bodies glide upon each other...

Then, we gradually lay on the floor, facing each other on our sides... Then, she tumbles on top of me and grabs my dick & inserts it inside of her... She slowly rocks her self on top of me as my dick eventually makes it self deeper inside of her... Such a strong sexual smell and excitement as our bodies are wet and lubricated with EMOL and our sweat... Now and then, we, stop to kiss and to gaze into each other`s eyes for a few minutes... Then we hold each other as we both slowly roll over, so, that she is on her back... and I begin to pump her... her legs & ankle, gradually tighten around me... After a while, we, stop again to embrace and kiss & look into each other`s eyes for several minutes. Eventually, I pull out of her and she goes on all fours with her butt towards my dick... I kneel and insert my dick inside of her and slowly resume pumping her again... Eventually, I arch my chest over and upon her back as I get deeper inside of her... Then, I place my hands on her breasts... Then, I hold her tightly with my hands as we slowly go flat on top of the floor, so, that she is face down... then, I resume pumping her some more... Eventually, I roll off on to my side and she rolls on to her side and we, begin to kiss... The we, stand up after several minutes and she, bends over so, that I can stick my dick back inside of her... we fuck in this position for while...she does not want me to come yet... So, I exit her pussy... we stand facing her as we kiss and my dick is so, vertical with my fluid upon it... she looks down at my dick and she tells me to lay on my back... she positions her self on top with her back & butt towards me... I insert my dick inside her and we become wild animals... she squeezes her self upon my dick and I suddenly turn into a volcano and shoot my man lava inside of her... She keeps my dick inside of her and does not want me to pull out... My cum is slowly flowing down my dick and out of her pussy. When, I start to soften, she rotates to face with my head partially inside her... she leans forward and we, hold each other as we begin to kiss... my dick gradually comes out of her pussy completely... we take a break with her still on top me with our bodies touching...

Eventually, we both sense my dick has started to harden... So, we start to more EMOL upon each other`s bodies all over again... and eventually we fuck again in various positions and she again wants me to cum inside of her... after I shoot my load, my cum starts to flow & drip out of her pussy... then I get soft eventually... We take a major break to recover from our sexual encounter... we don`t was or clean up our bodies, except after major bathroom events... that`s we give each other privacy and use wipes to clean just those holes... eventually we, pour, smear & rub EMOL upon each other`s bodies again, before we fuck again & again until I shoot my lava inside of her... we do this for five days...repeated kissing, touching, smearing with oils and then, fucking is so, much fun.

If this thread breaks our rules please