Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Buttholes on first sight!
Everytime the first pic or 2 of a woman has a nice clear shot of that tight little balloon knot, I feel like the rules say smash that like smash that wink bc u know what????? That is the special kinda someone I’ve been searching for since I found me cock at the age of 4!!!!!!!lol keep spreading those cheeks, big or small I love them all(unless it’s a little dark brown balloon knot) thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
tight little balloon knot?
LOL LOL LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
They're "knot" all the same, if it looks like it's been tied in a knot, it's probably hemorrhoids...........

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
To be or knot to be
My first oral/anal experience was in summer 1978. I was 19 and having sex with my new roommate. We had already came and still very frisky. My gal-pal cutely asked me if I’d like too try something different. Earlier I had showered and wearing only a loose pair of SMALL gym shorts I joined her in the TV room. It was not my intention to hit on her but my dick had thoughts of its own and like a genie from a bottle, my dick got harder and harder, I couldn’t stop staring at it, wondering if it was going to pop out of theses shorts, or should I go change and Jesus! I was getting the biggest boner zi’d ever had. I was paying zero attention to the TV, and now I’d noticed “Di” sending an occasional glance my way and in no time she was ignoring the TV as well. We barely knew each other, she was a new “cocktail waitress “ at the Phoenix Victoria Station where I was a sautè cook. Di, myself and another cook all took a cheap place together near enough to work. Neither of us knowing each other for less than 2 weeks.
I decide I must do something about my condition and thinking my self “ cool”, I asked asked her if she’d like to take a “ Bubble Bath “ with me.?
She asked me to repeat myself, and continued staring at me, continuing to eyeball my unabated boner poking out my gym shorts, and she said yes… do you have Bubbles? I said “ oh yes! Give me 5 minutes!
I grabbed a scrubber, comet and the bottle of Joy dish soap from under the kitchen sink.
In a flash I had the hard water/ soap stains scrubbed away, rinsed and running Fred hot water into the tub at 1/2 full I squirted over a cup of Joy in and let the bubbles pile up to the top. I called for Di, that the tub was ready and she joined me, her stripping with no hesitation, I just shucking my shirts. I tested the temp and took her hand as she followed me into our “Spa”. We were both very young, not an ounce of fat on with of us, her with a lovely head of blonde curls ( bleached) and I had wavy dark hair that girls always seemed to want to “ touch” my hair. We wiggled and wriggled around in the shallow tub. Twisting to take our turns kissing, blowing and eating each other, and finally getting Di on her back with her knees over my shoulders as the bubble subsided, the water cooled and the excitment seemed to fade.. I said fuck that snd cranked up the hot water and tried to recreated the foamy fuck water we had started in. I had sex backj when I was 14 and loved to eat pussy but It hat taken me a while no get comfortable eating out after I had just cum in a girl. I trief to woek only on a clit, not licking deep or aroynd the edges, bu I always managec to get strands of my spunk, no matter what and worried that having unavoidabky licked up man-cum, even my own, would be GAY!
And this situation was not the mo
ent to hold back for any reason. That odd taste, sometime tingly like spoiled juice, but more just like an enriched kind of snot, was not going to make me stop what was the most exciting night of sex that I ever had. Di was responding to my kisses, carresses, and most exciting, my eating every square. inch if pussy I could taste. She came easily and often , each time cracking jokes about how does she taste? like Joy? eventually we left the cold water of the tub and spread blankets on my bedroom floor ( I had inky a sleeping bag and a platform made of milk cases and plywood sheets. our makeshift bed was perfect because we'd have fallen out of anything as small as a mattress. after. we fucked on my room's floor we rested, cuddling like an old couple. that's when she asked me the questuin that chanfed my life. of course I was in such a heightened state, I was willing to try ANYTHING but nothing had prepared me fir what hapoened next. I was on my back and she crawled between my legs and wenr down on me, cobti uing to include all of my cock, sides, top and bottom, my balls, andvthe she pushwd my knees up, raising my bottom up, her mouth slid down to my asscand she rimmed me all around, non stop for wgat seenwd like an eternaty. i squealed, mewed, shouted, screamed, bellered, heaving as I lost my breath and cried wirh extasty, I felt like I was going ti cun each time she prodded my. bung with her tongue. there seened to be no end to the electric feeling she was generating. i actually came twice and felt like it was just a touch away. i was thrilled to the cockles of my nuts each time she moved feom rim to my mouth fir kisses that felt like no other. and after making out so completly and deeplyand in my head was not any distaste or negative thoufht, regardless as to the dephs of her kisses, the su king and li ki g oc my ass- she stretched me pen wirh her hands and i felt tongue in my balls. no they were not dirty asshole kisses. they were the most sesuous exsctatic sebsations Ever experienced. and I could nor wait to eat her ass in the same way. and I did abd those kisses , as I sucjed her gaping asshole filled me with a deeper contentment than i was ever to imGine. tongue in my ass-joy, my tongue in her ass- joy
it changed my life
afain

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
WTF is this all about? ^ No one in their right mind would read that?