Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes you just have to
I took a long road trip this past weekend by myself. It got late (about 2 am) and I was getting tired, so I pulled into a rest area to sleep for a couple hours. I ended up being somewhat horny and rubbed one out. There were about 200 other vehicles around, but I figure most were asleep. Where have you felt and taken care of the urge?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was working in downtown DC and usually took the subway home. One day, we had a picnic/softball game after work. Plenty of beer and hotdogs. I was late getting to the subway and discovered that my stop was closed for some maintenance. The next stop was just a mile or so from my house so I took it, figuring I would walk the rest of the way. After All the beer and hotdogs , I needed to pee and take a dump. On the walk Ho e, I passed a field and decided I could relieve myself there. I took off all my clothes and proceeded to empty my bladder and my colon. It was a nice night and here I was, naked and standing not far from a main road. So I took the opportunity to stroke my cock until I was shooting a big load of cum, right there in the open. One of the best dumps and jerk off sessions of my life. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please