Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex drive during menopause
Question for the Ladies.
My wife is 44 and pre- menopausal.
She mentioned the other day that her sex drive isn't as strong as it used to be and it's also more difficult to stay wet during sex saying "Trust me, it has absolutely nothing to do with you or how I feel about you. " I do know that her cycles are all over the place. Sometimes after 2 1/2 weeks she's starting another one. Question is, does the sex drive ever come back?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Your wife equates being horny and having sex with the embarrassment of being dry and a sore pussy getting worse with each use.
It isn't anything the be embarrassed about, the only side affect of Angels bc pill is after a drippy wet start it doesn't stay as wet as we like,
we just add lots of lube and no sore pussy side effect of having sex, (or sore cock either) we're used to fucking longer than the natural
girl lube lasts and using plenty of water based lube. Lol we get 32 oz bottles on line cool angel

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Good question.... there are no problems with lubrication and desire... but in general there is one problem - my girlfriend and I don’t want to use condoms like before... now she hasn’t had her cycles for about a year... which doctor should I go to, to have sex without obstacles? I don’t want to do any operations, as they suggested to me here (vasectomy), in my old age and I won’t (we are both 53)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is 51 and going through that. Her periods are becoming more erratic. During sex she’s sometimes dry, and sometimes sopping wet. When she’s dry we use more lube. Our go to is coconut oil. It lasts, is antibacterial, works well, and it’s cheap. Lubrication just makes sex better all round.

I look forward to the day when she stops having her period. I hope her sexual appetite will go up. It’d be nice. We don’t really have to worry about babies, as I’ve already had a vasectomy years ago.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex during Menopause
I was there until her fall at work, but before she became disabled, I was there with the hot flashes, extreme horniness, and the times when sex was the last thing she thought about. In a previous relationship, I found some amazing lubes, one that was so slippery, but not greasy. Almost like a slippery powder. Neutral taste ( very important) and you didn't have to keep applying it. I cannot remember the name, label has come off... but I am sure that you can find it in any adult toy shop, and find many, many other things that can add to your fun. Start with the lube first!