Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked fun a while back
The first wife and I had a guy friend who we would enjoy threesomes with. Occasionally I would stop at his town house, have beer or two before I would go home. Yes several times he and I would suck each other's cocks too.
This night was different. He also had an older gf who would love to suck his cock often too. She was a ton of fun ( yes she was probably 300lb, but she was also very attractive with huge breasts and belly, and of course a lovely round ass). She also loved to get naked... a lot!
He and I were just talking and drinking when she came over, brought some alcohol for her too. Before long, she said that she was very warm, and began to remove her clothes. I quickly joined her and so did our guy friend. I got up to get another beer, walked back to the living room, and she was all over his cock. I quickly got on my knees and began to devour her ass and pussy. He began to cum ( I could hear him moaning) as I got up and slid my fat cock in her pussy. She began to squeal as she swallowed every drop of his cum. She then turned over , sucking on my cock saying how much she loved the taste of her pussy, then she leaned back, and I started fucking her again. Our buddy, leaned close, and was watching my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, I pulled out and put it in his mouth, and put it back in her pussy. They kissed each other, and then he got behind me and started playing with my ass. Damn it felt good. She knew that I was getting close and she said that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I pulled out, put my soaking wet cock in her mouth and came. She just kept slurping on my cock until it became super sensitive. After a minute or so I was hard again.
We all got up, got a few more drinks, and headed to his king sized bed, and I called the wife saying I had too much to drink, and I would stay at my buddy's house. We all slept together in a heap of naked bodies, getting up to suck and fuck several times that night. It was an amazing experience.
The three of us would do the same thing at least a dozen or so more times.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
3Some

That sounds like the ultimate 3 some that many of us could only dream about. Great story and wouldn't have minded being a forth one in raspberry jerk yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please