Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Double entry
For those guys that have joined with another guy to fuck the same hole, does rubbing against another dick while being in pussy heighten the feeling? I would think rubbing against a warm hard dick would feel wonderful.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MFM with friends
Years ago was great friends with a cpl. She was quiet kinda shy; would never imagine her being a sexual dynamo. She was into anything: dp, spit roast, flashing, DVP.
One night I was on the bottom; she laid one. Her back was on my belly n chest. She spread her legs and grabbed my cock and slipped it in her. He walked up to the edge of the bed a put his cock in her just above mine. It was snug in there. He starts fucking her and I’m feeling his cock rub along mine. It was one hot sensation when he stiffened up and came. So different feeling his cum bathe my cock. Felt so good.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Sparkee67
raylynn99 said: Years ago was great friends with a cpl. She was quiet kinda shy; would never imagine her being a sexual dynamo. She was into anything: dp, spit roast, flashing, DVP.
One night I was on the bottom; she laid one. Her back was on my belly n chest. She spread her legs and grabbed my cock and slipped it in her. He walked up to the edge of the bed a put his cock in her just above mine. It was snug in there. He starts fucking her and I’m feeling his cock rub along mine. It was one hot sensation when he stiffened up and came. So different feeling his cum bathe my cock. Felt so good.

That sounds really hot!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Insanely hot.
It was maybe 17 years ago, seems like a lifetime. A couple we played with was told by my wife to take care of me while she was out of town. They came over, she was riding his dick. I licked and sucked all over his balls and dick and her butthole but knowing she did NOT do anal. So I was surprised when she says Put it in. I was huh??? In my pussy! So I slid right in on top his dick, obviously not her first time. Omfg we fucked fucked fucked her pussy. Heaven is all I can say. He came then she rolled over and I came. Never got to do it again but I’d sell my soul. DVP, transition to DP, then DAP would be the ultimate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Double entry
Second wife and I were a bit into being with other couples. Something that we did try, especially after the three of us (me, wife's gf and her husband) had taken turns with playing with my wife's pussy with toys. She would get very wet and somewhat stretched out. Personally, my cock would rub against "R's" and the both of us would get chafed. Wife and her gf really liked cock in mouth and pussy at the same time the most.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
raylynn99 said: Years ago was great friends with a cpl. She was quiet kinda shy; would never imagine her being a sexual dynamo. She was into anything: dp, spit roast, flashing, DVP.

VERY FUCKING HOT.......... I'd LOVE to try that

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've only double fucked a guy, my dream is to do it with a girl..in pussy and butt!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DP
It's has to be my biggest fantasy to try DP in a nice wet pussy. I hope to get the chance one day. Until then I will continue stroking while thinking about it.