Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did you meet in real a person you met on NN
I wanted to know if someone have sexy experience with a person you meet on NN....and if you get fun

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes
We met a guy years ago and had a threesome. There are married couples who met on NN!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meet a woman for sex on nn
Has someone( ie a man) ever connected with a woman in Oregon and had sex with her or at least a blow job

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have
We met a guy on here then met in in person, Had a nice evening. Pictures posted on here

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meeting someone
Well I sure would like to find a woman to have sex or at least receive head. Can anyone give me helpful hints how to improve my chances

Sparkee67
RecentDog922 said: Well I sure would like to find a woman to have sex or at least receive head. Can anyone give me helpful hints how to improve my chances

You can start by having a profile picture and some verified pics. Then be active on the board. I’ve received several invites from people and if I was looking to play outside of my marriage I totally would have met up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Connecting with a woman
You have a crucial point but the only way I would post a picture of myself is if I can blur my face I been to embarrassed for everyone see my face so universally I have an iPhone but I don’t know how to use it much less how to blur my face , but bloody hell I horny as hell sure would like experience what it feels to have sex with a woman after 5 long years I have a lot of unloading to do

Forum Level:
Just getting started
P.S. I can show a picture of my cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank for your feed back i

Sparkee67
RecentDog922 said: You have a crucial point but the only way I would post a picture of myself is if I can blur my face I been to embarrassed for everyone see my face so universally I have an iPhone but I don’t know how to use it much less how to blur my face , but bloody hell I horny as hell sure would like experience what it feels to have sex with a woman after 5 long years I have a lot of unloading to do

There are plenty of profile pics without a face shot. I won’t show my face on this site because I travel for a living. Don’t want to be recognized in the wild.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not a dating site
RecentDog922 said: Thank for your feed back i

Having said that it’s not impossible to find someone local but it’s very unlikely. NN was never a dating site, pic posting is the thing. Women do NOT want to see your dick so get creative with the pics. Good luck and have low expectations.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I met a chick who told me and my buddies she was in here. After that I saw her around a few times but only one time naked. Never any sex though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have chatted to several people on here whilst I was travelling for work but could never get anything arranged. The only person I ever met was a sexy Chinese girl in Hong Kong, we met for coffee, chatted a bit then went back to my room and played.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Never from this site but my wife and I were friendly with a group of folks on another site and we ended up meeting a few of them. Sort of funny because the site was not particularly a sex site but things Happen 😀. She ended up fucking a few of them on different occasions- a very hot experience for everyone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I met a woman that introduced me to NN. Does that count??