Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Platinumfunblonde
Challenge Guys paradigms on sex --why do some of you think that women who love sex are dirty and nau
Challenge Guys paradigms on sex --why do some of you think that women who love sex are dirty and naught?

Sex daily is natural, healthy, amazing, fun and .....you guys are so sweet and kind to share life-giving sweet hot cum to us -- there is nothing dirty nor naught about this!

Your perspective?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a wonderful topic for discussion, multifaceted. I have lived long enough to have observed that most women are not into sex for the joy, pleasure and closeness it provides. The few who truly enjoy it stand out in the memory banks.
That said, I see terms like dirty, nasty, slutty, naughty, kinky as very high compliments and praise.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my experience, the gals that love sex have been hornier, want it more, want to try more things, initiate more, etc.
other women I’ve seen don’t love sec as much. I always had to initiate, they didn’t want to try other things (one gal wanted missionary only), and anything a little kinky was so dirty that she wouldn’t speak to me for a week.

Platinumfunblonde
Trying to encourage more women to engage into sex daily and become fucktoys
Thanks for your response to the forum topic guys!

I do love love sex and I dont mind being called a slut but my point is more women would invest time into being horny fucktoys if you guys did not make it sound like they are "nasty", Then we all get laid more -win/win!..... kisses & blow jobs

Its self fulfilling.....call us Blow Job Princesses instead of dirty or nasty...lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the way you think!
I love the way you think, I bet you would make the perfect cumdump. I wish I could see you 4 or 5 times a week 😋

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Puritan heritage
I don’t think women who love being pleasured and giving pleasure as nasty or dirty. Maybe that’s a manifestation of this country’s Puritan Heritage. European women seem to be more open to what they like and want. I want a women to be a lil adventurous. Talk dirty to me. Tell me how you want it. I don’t judge nor will I call you a dirty whore for doing it….. unless you want me too! Wink wink (have a steady who gets really hot when I call her that while slapping her ass) devil