Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing truckers
Am I the only one that does this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm waiting for ilovepussy to weigh in on this. : ) bounce happydance

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shh77 Flash
Shh77, If I saw you flash me out in the wild, I'll wank a quick load for you! tongue

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
You are definitely not the only one that does it.

I can't even begin to try and recall all the tits I've seen over my 30 years off trucking, but it was a lot!!
Not just women flashing their tits either. I've seen both men and women masturbating, women giving blowjobs, handjobs and even people fucking in the back seat of cars and vans.
One particular time still comes to mind. I was on I-95 north stuck in traffic waiting to cross the GW bridge into NYC when the sliding side door of the van beside me opened.

There was a guy in there hammering away at a women that was bent over a chair while another guy was filming. I got to watch them to completion, including the money shot on her face.

hothony
ilovepussy said: You are definitely not the only one that does it.

I can't even begin to try and recall all the tits I've seen over my 30 years off trucking, but it was a lot!!
Not just women flashing their tits either. I've seen both men and women masturbating, women giving blowjobs, handjobs and even people fucking in the back seat of cars and vans.
One particular time still comes to mind. I was on I-95 north stuck in traffic waiting to cross the GW bridge into NYC when the sliding side door of the van beside me opened.

There was a guy in there hammering away at a women that was bent over a chair while another guy was filming. I got to watch them to completion, including the money shot on her face.

raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

I was hoping you'd reply to this ilp and you did not disappoint! Wishing a good weekend to you and yours mon ami.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Super Glad

To hear you have enjoyed it. I have flashed Truckers all of my life and yes it seems like they enjoy it and what I have heard on the CB tells me they love it. But still extremely great to hear for sure.
Yes I have been played with, I've played with myself, I've shown my tits, ass and pussy to as many Truckers as possible over the years and it feels so amazing! I will forever love those that have honked when they realized I was nude for their viewing pleasure and those Truckers that would run alongside us for miles on the Highway made me even wetter than I was when we pulled up beside them.
I have been naked on I-95 so many times from Virginia to Rhode Island and several parts in-between so I can only wish you were one of those that got to see me.