Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
selfhelp75
Hair free Cock and Balls
How many other woman love their man to be Hair free?

Personally i HATE pubic hair it grosses me out.
My husband bless him would do anything to make me happy, so much so that he has been using (unknown to me) an IPL on his cock and balls for the last 6 months and i Just found out a few days ago when i caught him using it, he says he just gets a little stubble there about every 3 weeks or so and he intends to keep using it until its pretty much permanent. I cant believe he went this far because of my repulsion for pubic hair, i am one lucky woman. He said "its Just hair" but to ME, its a lot more than Just Hair.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hairfree
Hairfree male here, been having IPL for years so nearly permanent just go to salon occasionally for maintenance treatment. Started with waxing many years ago when I used to wax wife and she said let me wax you so you see what it feels like. We both love the total bald look and feel and much better for sex.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
selfhelp75
Wax
I did wax him a few years ago but that didn't go very well as he came out in a big rash so he stuck to shaving since then, well until the IPL.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If you want it licked…
Anything you want licked is best smooth in my opinion. Hairy balls are gross and a hairy butthole on either sex is unacceptable. I keep everything smooth with a cream, wife is fortunately naturally very sparse, anus especially. Lucky me!

Luvkink
What’s IPL? I shave my balls but that’s it. My wife loves licking them and she prefers them shaved. Feels so good.

selfhelp75
IPL
IPL is a type of Lazer Hair removal system you can use at home or go to a professional. Home ones are pretty small these days. you can pick up pretty good ones off amazon for a reasonable price.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
selfhelp75 said:you can pick up pretty good ones off amazon for a reasonable price.

Didn’t realize home versions were available. Thanks for the info. I’ll have to check some out?

How long does a single treatment take? How long until it is permanent?

selfhelp75
it depends on the person, skin tone, hair colour, how course it is Etc, its Semi permanent, you will have to do a maintenance session maybe every 6 months. it can take Up to 6 months to get to that point again depending on the person as we are all unique. Most info wont tell you how many passes to do ( by passes i mean flash one spot and then move on to the next area) DONT flash the same spot more than once every 20 seconds or so, start at one spot flash and move on do the whole Area you want to do, then go back to the start and do another PASS. Best that my Hubby found for Him was 3 passes per session, and he did 2 sessions per week for 6 weeks, then went down to once a week after that. he will take it down to once every 3 months or so when the growth slows down even more. Hope that helps.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women love it glass-smooth. Simple as that people.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Natural or Shaven?
Naturally, I prefer natural for both me and for hubby. heart 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Better than shaving if you want to be smooth!
Been lasered for years and for the occasional regrowth have electrolysis ! Both permanent hair removal methods. Laser is faster but not cheap.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public hair around Cock and Balls
As for me, I don’t mind someone who is completely bald when it comes to males. But, I love seeing a nice thick, trimmed hairy bush on a female!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I keep my cock and balls shaved,I love the way it feels,and my wife likes it better than a mouth full of hair...lol thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
firehandpump said: As for me, I don’t mind someone who is completely bald when it comes to males. But, I love seeing a nice thick, trimmed hairy bush on a female!
Paul

Good point. Men should be glass-smooth and if woman has hair it pairs great too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bald is more sensitive
I love having my cock, balls, and asshole all shaved. Just feels better during sex when her juices are flowing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have had a totally bald pubic cock balls and anal area for years. my gf is totally hairless as well all over her body. We would not have it any other way! raspberry jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smooth Operator
I have been shaving my balls and cock for 20 years + now after a f/b friend i met insisted on it!
Love it and i always prefer the same on a woman (or a man as well!!)
Hair free ass is also a must if anyone wants rimmed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hair
Used to shave my cock and balls but the stubble was very uncomfortable. Then I trimmed. Been using NAIR for years now. Use Caution if you try it. It will burn the hell out of them!
You have to play with the time you leave it on. I'm at roughly 4 minutes.
All of the hair comes off in a day or two, and when it grows back not so uncomfortable. Smooth too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hair free
Hair free, smooth cock and balls here. Have been so for many, many years. Don't like pubic hair - on anyone. I use 'Nair' hair removal cream. Easy, no prickly grow back, very smooth... feels great too when I play with my balls.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Shaved Balls
Despite being natural, I've grown to like shaved balls more and more. heart Be careful of nicks! heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: Despite being natural, I've grown to like shaved balls more and more. heart Be careful of nicks! heart

Generally speaking, women should have hair, even if groomed intensely but men should be glass-smooth to the bone.

Hairy women flat love their men.smooth.

Dynamic.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love both
I don't have a problem with hair, so it doesn't matter if it's shaved or natural.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I Love My Men Shaved Smooth Balls and Cock Area bounce