Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Truth or dare parts 1,2 & 3
A few years ago my parents went to see a friend in the US leaving me in charge of the house for the first time ever.
My sister was at uni in the Midlands so it really was just me for two weeks.
My girlfriend at the time lived about an hour away in Portsmouth so we arranged that i would pick her up on Friday after college.
Naturally as all young people do I organised a party, nothing massive just a few friends, something to eat and lots of booze.
I collected Sharon, my girlfriend from he parents house, we didn't say anything about my folks being away, they wouldn't have approved.
Sharons dad was already a bit pissed that I was sticking my cock in his daughter and the thought of a whole weekend of me,
balls deep in her may have pushed him over the edge. On the drive back she was quite excited, Sharon was a horny girl and wanted to
get my cock out as we drove along it's hard to concentrate when a girls licking and stroking as you drive and my driving
was getting a bit erratic so we stopped before I crashed the car.

Back at home we got things ready and our friends arrived.
There were only five of us, all in our early twenty's.
Me and Sharon, Ray & Kate and Dan who came on his own.
We were all pretty pissed and someone suggested spin the bottle which we all thought was a great idea.
After a few lame dares we started getting a bit bolder. Dan had to kiss one of Kates nipples which he did in a half assed way.
It was the first time I'd seen her tits, she had nice hard nipples that were crying out to be sucked.
Ray didn't seem to mind and kate didn't bother putting her top back on, she just stayed in her bra.
Sharon has a nice pair of tits and the boys wanted to see them, when the bottle pointed at her that was the first request.
Perhaps she wasn't as drunk as the rest of us, she chickened out and ended up in her bra sitting next to Kate.
The girls wanted to see a bit more flesh so when it came to me they dared me to get undressed and come into the room wearing only a sock.
I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I stripped off, left one sock on and came back into the room drunk and proud of my manhood.
The boys weren't too interested, Kate and Sharon thought it was hilarious although they protested that the sock was supposed to be on my cock.
Once I'd made sure Kate had a good eyeful I put my boxers back on and sat in between Sharon and Kate.
We were all lolling around by now in our under ware, the girls were down to knickers and bras and us guys were in our boxers.
I was feeling petty horny so I was stroking the side of Sharon's boob, Ray had passed out and I couldn't hide a very hard erection pushing against my boxers.
Sharon was chatting to Kate and I was a bit zoned out when I felt my boxers being pulled to one side and my cock springing free.
See what I mean said Sharon I told you it was big. Fuck said Kate, you're not wrong , can I touch it? I didn't say anything, not wanting to say the wrong thing.
I felt Kates hand wrap round my shaft and start wanking me, I groaned in appreciation and moved my hand onto Sharon's breast slowly teasing her nipple out of her bra.
Dan, who had been watching quietly took the opportunity to free her other breast and made up for his earlier effort on Kate by sucking and licking Sharons nipple.
Kate was getting horny and was rubbing her body and legs against me, she had her spare hand down her knickers and was obviously enjoying herself.
Sharon was squirming around enjoying having her tits sucked and licked so I reached over and pulled her knickers to one side, fully exposing her pussy..
She gasped and I pushed he legs open so that she felt totally exposed to everyone.
Dan's eyed nearly popped out of his head, as I fingered her he rubbed her body, she threw her head back and moaned loudly.
To my surprise Kate swung her leg over, straddled me and started grinding her pussy against my cock. I pulled her bra down and started sucking her nipples.

kates long dark hair brushed against my face as she bucked and ground into my cock, I could feel the fabric of her knickers pushing into me.
I pushed her backwards to get a good look at her tits, smaller and more pert than Sharons, god she was hot, goose bumps covered her body, everything about her screamed out fuck me.
I teased the sides of her breasts and ran my palm over her nipples, she moaned, ground into me, leaning forward she growled into my ear "fuck me in front of them!"
Ray was still passed out on the bed besides us and my girlfriend Sharon was being fingered by myself and Dan to my right, our fingers touched as we rubbed
Sharons exposed cunt. I took hold of his wet finger and pushed it deeply into my girlfriends cunt, the look on her face was both shock and surprise. He moved between her legs so that he could rub his cock against her whist circling her clit with his thumb, she gasped and looked over at me, not breaking eye contact, her face flushed her body writhing against him.
Rays eyes opened a crack and he looked at the scene unfolding in front of him.
Kate had her tung in my mouth, I was heady, breathing her breath, drinking her spit. I could see by the way she had angled her head that she was staring at Ray. The fact that he was awake only made her more violent in her actions. I was trying to push my cock through her knickers which were soaked with pussy juice, occasionally they would move to the side and I could feel more of her pussy sliding against my cock.
Kate stopped kissing me, still looking at Ray. "Come over here and see if you can fit this big cock in my cunt Ray!"
He moved over next to us, looking bewildered, he couldn't believe what was happening. Kate locked eyes with me but spoke to Ray "do it, pull my knickers to the side, I want that cock in me now"
"I'm not touching that!" "fucking do it or we're over!" said Kate, Ray mumbled something under his breath, I felt his fingers fumbling around before they wrapped around my cock tightly,
probably trying to hurt me for what was about to happen. Kate groaned loudly as Ray pulled her knickers to the side exposing her hot pussy to the air.
I felt the head of my cock being rubbed up and down Kates slit, her head flicked wildly backwards "fuck fuck fuck!"
Kates pussy stretched open just enough for the head of my cock to slip in. Her body arched forwards covering my face again in her dark straight hair.
She sat upright, balanced on the head of my cock and slowly with a look of concentration began to sink onto me.
I could feel my cock stretching her slowly juddering up inside her she twisted, another judder a bit more of me in her. She stopped to breath, tonguing me wildly, out of control messy kissing.
My cock slipped upwards again. She rocked backwards, and stared at me with wild uncontrolled eyes. Ray knelt behind us watching now, fully aware of what was happening.
She started to raise and lower herself on my cock, slowly carefully, making the most of every moment and feeling. Then suddenly, as my cock was nearly all the way out she stopped.
"Lick my arsehole Ray!" she demanded.
Ray had accepted his position, carefully and obediently he positioned himself so that he could tongue Kates arse. She felt Rays tongue and slowly lowered herself onto my cock.
She lifted up again and stopped, my cock barely inside her pulsing, waiting for her next move. "lick my pussy Ray" she demanded. "I cant" "yes you can just lick around his cock or its over, you know how this works!"
I felt Rays tongue licking each side of my cock head as he tried to get to Kates pussy lips, we did'nt move. Rays tongue lapped around my cock head I pulled it out of Kates pussy and shoved it into Rays mouth. "Oh my god" said Kate, she quickly changed positions so that she could watch Ray suck my cock. "you're such a little bitch, sucking another mans cock Ray, how does it taste bitch!" Ray didn't know what to say he just looked surprised, his eyes bulged, he looked at Kate. I stuck my cock into the back of Rays throat until he went red, Kate looked like she was really enjoying this, she lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide and started furiously fingering herself.
Kate watched, I could see her thinking, she rolled over and got into doggy style position. "Stop sucking that cock Ray, come over here and lick my pussy, you don't get to fuck me anymore. I'm fed up of your tiny dick." Ray tried to come up behind her in a kneeling position, she quickly put him down. "On your back Ray! I want you laying on your back licking my pussy so that you can watch me getting fucked" Ray did as he was told, Kate pushed her soaking pussy into his face and looked round at me. "fancy some more cunt big boy" I positioned my cock at her opening and rubbed it up and down her slit, the licking and pussy lips stimulation made her shout "FUCK!" I carefully mounted her, started fucking her like an animal.
Each time I pushed my cock into her my balls rubbed over Rays face which was now covered in pussy juice, spit and pre cum. I could feel Rays tongue really deliberately licking my shaft each time I pulled out and pushed back in, he was getting into this. I pushed my cock in as far as it would go, Kate moaned. "suck my balls Ray" I demanded. Ray would now do anything that he was told. The sensation was fantastic and my cock throbbed inside Kate. "Kates mine now, I can fuck her anytime anywhere Ray. if you're a good boy you can watch and lick her cunt but that's all"
"We'll get the little bitch to clean up your cum when you're done." said Kate.
Ray tried to protest but my balls were in his mouth. I was struggling to hold on so I told to Ray to get back to licking so that I could finish cum in his girl. I reached forward and took hold of Kates hair pulling her head back, pumping into her, she grunted wildly, her body shook, it was covered in sweat and sex. Her back arched and i was able to get hold her tits, pulling her upright with no regard for Ray who was now being sat on.
Her shoulders and neck turned crimson red as she started to cum, I squeezed her tits hard, she bucked and yelled something. My balls pulsed, orgasm raced through me, my cock pulsing, shooting, cumming into and over her cunt.
She slumped forward, panting, Ray was a mess but, he wasn't finished yet, he hadn't done his duty.
"Time for some cum Ray" said Kate, she was still slumped forward, pinning Ray down.
Sharon and Dan had stopped fucking and started watching some time ago, not believing what they were seeing." I don't want cum in my mouth" said Ray. "He's not going to lick up that load said Dan, that's disgusting.
Kate had other ideas, she squatted over Rays face and opened her pussy so that my spunk ran onto him. "come on! lick it up. this is what you do now!" She pushed some into his mouth by grinding herself on his face and he began to lick. "good boy, now clean me up moaned Kate who was enjoying the power and sensation.
Sharon surprised me by getting really turned on by the show. She lent forward to kiss me whilst Dan entered her from behind. I love kissing a woman whilst she is cumming, Sharon panted into my mouth fuck me Dan fuck me Dan cum in my pussy.

Please comment, let me know if you want ? need more.
Pm me.
Love you guys!
Redgums

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
superb.
Well I've just read this thru in full, then re-read it! OMG it had me so horny reading about your party, such a hot time, fantastic details, I'm so hoping there's more ready to come? you can't leave me this way, so early into the party weekend! there has to be more fun to come. In the meantime I'll read again as it's got me going! Ken 😉😋

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
So pleased you enjoyed it.
Good to know it's getting you going.
It makes me horney writing these stories, there will be more to come.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kennybee said: Well I've just read this thru in full, then re-read it! OMG it had me so horny reading about your party, such a hot time, fantastic details, I'm so hoping there's more ready to come? you can't leave me this way, so early into the party weekend! there has to be more fun to come. In the meantime I'll read again as it's got me going! Ken 😉😋

I can't wait for your next adventure this one got me so hard and wet thank you jerk tongue

Texas69
Got my little cock hard!