Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating own cum for first time
This story goes back a few years: one night, my wife and I were in bed and she nodded off to sleep (or so I thought). I was feeling horny and started to pleasure myself. I was really horny and as my mind was spinning with dirty thoughts, I pinched some precum and brought to my mouth. My wife immediately said WTF! I thought she was sleeping and I was busted. Not a word was spoken about it the next day or for several months after. One night we were horsing around on the living room floor and I added up straddling my wife and stroking over her stomach as I played with her pussy with my spare hand. Out of the blue, she asked me if I was going to cum. I asked her if that would be OK and with a smirk, she said yes as long as I clean up afterwards. Not sure what she meant, I asked “what do you mean”? She just smiled and said “you are my husband and I want you to enjoy yourself……cum on my tits and lick it up”! WOW, I could not believe what I was hearing and it did not take me long to cum and of course follow through….what a hot night that was!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is very hot!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Hubby
Tasted his cum the very first time by kissing me after I gave him a Blow-Job and I swear he got harder than ever before. Since then I love sharing with him and really enjoy him eating cum from me right after a good fucking by him or someone else.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my own Cum
The 1st time that I licked up my own Cum, it was because an older female friend told me to try it. Back then, I use to shoot big loads of Cum, and when I licked up my own Cum, it tasted different, but it really turned me on, knowing that she liked seeing me licking it up!
Ever since, I have enjoyed the taste of my own Cum. Especially licking up my Cum from a freshly fucked Pussy!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
firehandpump said: The 1st time that I licked up my own Cum, it was because an older female friend told me to try it. Back then, I use to shoot big loads of Cum, and when I licked up my own Cum, it tasted different, but it really turned me on, knowing that she liked seeing me licking it up!
Ever since, I have enjoyed the taste of my own Cum. Especially licking up my Cum from a freshly fucked Pussy!
Paul

Nice!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said: Tasted his cum the very first time by kissing me after I gave him a Blow-Job and I swear he got harder than ever before. Since then I love sharing with him and really enjoy him eating cum from me right after a good fucking by him or someone else.

Love it!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my cum
The first time I tasted my cum I was in a hotel room watching CEI videos on my phone.
I had my arse upon the air, ballance on my shoulders with my cock pointing at my face. I'd have been sucking it if i was more flexible. I shot a load straight into my mouth it felt so good so sexy.
Now I want to go and do it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taste test
first time was like most.. licked it off my hand when jerking off.. so so
but the first time i ate it out of my wifes pussy... that was tasty

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always wanted to but after cumming I couldn't. But finally, I ended up licking it out of my GF's wet pussy and it was great. Months later she gave me a blowjob and kissed me with my load in her mouth still, it was hot! Like to do it some more.

Texas69
I always wanted to eat my wife's pussy after a good fuck and cumming in her, but she never would let me. I love the taste of my precum, and every time I wank I get all of the precum I can. I tried tasting my cum, but it was pretty bad tasting to me.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Texas69
Texas69 said: I always wanted to eat my wife's pussy after a good fuck and cumming in her, but she never would let me. I love the taste of my precum, and every time I wank I get all of the precum I can. I tried tasting my cum, but it was pretty bad tasting to me.

I'm not sure I could understand any reasoning behind her not allowing you to enjoy her after you cum. Have you ever discussed it to see why? Or have you ever just slid down and started enjoying her after?
I know when I was young, I didn't think it could possibly be normal, but I can't think of any other way to be now.