Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Harder Cock & Cumshots
Newbienude Family: Like every man, I am searching for ways to make my cock harder & more powerful multiple cumshots. I'm using multiple silicone cock rings, both regular and adjustable. I appreciate any new things to try. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Drink a lot of water / fluids (not alcohol, though, that doesn't help output much). Bee Pollen works for some.

Maybe try steel cockrings. There are some now that are magnetic, i.e. super easy to take off, you just pull the top side and the ring comes off.. Steel might be better than silicone rings for hardness. But when you're dealing with steel or other metal cock rings you have GOT to know what you're doing.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Harder Cocks and Cum shots
I haven’t found new ways to make my cock longer or make myself Cum more.
But, I have found that slowly stroking myself with fleshlight sleeves and edging myself several times, does make me Cum harder and produces more Cum!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stimulants
Around seventy cum volume is decreasing if you dont stimulate it.
For me just a mild zinc supply for my prostate helps and of course cum twice a day to keep it flowing jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As someone else said, drink a lot of water. More was free in your body means more fluid in your cum. Also, keep your balls warm if possible. A hot bath or microwaving a heat pad to keep your balls toasty while you wait. Lots of foreplay makes a difference.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find the length of time I spend working up to an orgasm is proportional to the amount of cum when it happens. Give it a try, worst case you have a very pleasant afternoon 😉

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Benbullben said: Around seventy cum volume is decreasing if you dont stimulate it.
For me just a mild zinc supply for my prostate helps and of course cum twice a day to keep it flowing jerk

Zinc is necessary for proper male reproductive nutrition. A few years back when I'd gotten out of the habit of taking zinc supplements, I noticed a negative difference in the sex response. Started taking zinc again, there was a definite improvement.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Harder Cock & Cumshots
Amazing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ed Ed Italianman
I'd have sex with Ed Ed Italianman, an old NN member, if I were looking for huge orgasms. He was a real bed drencher and practically a Force of Nature unto himself. I even saved some of his movies from the old days on NN. bounce jerk bounce heart bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is fascinating.

Glad to have read and learned about this even if I don’t have the same parts.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Excellent point! Reading, researching as well as lots of practice experience with Eating Pussy/Ass is how you get your woman DRENCHED. Knowing her "body parts" lets me know how to use my 👅 on her. Do Oral Sex right and the woman may not think much of not being penetrated but she will have to be eaten out. Showing women the power of being eaten out with Oral Sex and that allows her to really manage her sexuality. Same for how women need to hump too.