Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
New girl...
Hi!

I was wondering a lot about making profile here but here I am - a shy, normal girl, 29yrs old, who recently had ended a 5-year relationship...
I have many complexes, know how I look and dont feel attractive and womalny anymore.... I know this what kind of a portal this is, I am not looking for a partner or husband - just want to try feel liked be somebody and bring back my self esteem.

Feel free to comment, ask questions etc

If its post in a wrong forum - sorry in advance.

Kisses,
Justyna

If this thread breaks our rules please 
LarrytheLobsta
Welcome to NN
I basically joined for the same reason, to feel sexy again. This place can be intimidating at first but just try to have fun with it and explore yourself! I hope to see you around!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just be yourself
Welcome to NN firstly. Just be yourself and post what you feel comfortable with to begin with. Don’t worry about being picture perfect as you have seen there are a lot of people here and not everyone is a model either male of female. People have different tastes and opinions which is what makes this site so great. I’m sure that you will gain your own loyal fan base in time and they will give you all the encouragement and support to grow your self esteem. I can say that if you get any negative remarks don’t take it to heart as I’m sure you will have 10x more positive ones. These are the ones you need to focus on. All the best and enjoy yourself you’re young and you have your whole life ahead of you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
New girl
Hello, I am hoping that you can show off your body and feet great about your body. Every body is different, and I think always very sexy.
Could you describe your body type?
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Welcome
New here also, looks fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same Reason
"I have many complexes, know how I look and dont feel attractive and womalny anymore.... I know this what kind of a portal this is, I am not looking for a partner or husband - just want to try feel liked be somebody and bring back my self esteem."

I came for the same reasons, unfortunately didn't work for me. Deleted hundreds of photos and reuploading new ones, already deleted two from the new bunch.

I hope you have a way better experience than me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To all that are new here.
Hi all, To be sure it is intimidating to show yourself nude, but that can come with time. So enjoy yourself and interact with other like minded folks. And never let anyone belittle you. G&N

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey new friend
I got onto this site to connect with ladies that want to have some kinky cyber fun. I love to chat and do c2c. I find it sexy to be able to show of nude pictures of myself.
I would love to have some fun with you if you’re interested 🥰🥰😊😊

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Welcome
Hi, there are lots of different body types on NN. If you are shy about posting a picture, maybe post a story or check out the forum posts and get an sense of what goes on here.

uncutstud88
You are so brave!
Just joined myself. Take your time and allow yourself to grow. You can go at whatever speed you are comfortable with. You will find good support here after filtering through the ones that are here for only themselves. I look forward to growing with you as well. Keep in touch.

13Uno
Well hello

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello, welcome, and enjoy, sweet lady.