Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Experimenting with other guys
How old were you the first time you experimented with another guy? What did you do with him and where did you do it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
These types of "how old were you" questions reeks of xxxxxxxx's looking for a cheap thrill.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
These types of "how old were you" type questions reeks of peeddo's looking for a cheap thrill.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Experimenting with other males
I was 23 years old, when I had my 1st experience with another male. He was my older male mentor friend, who taught me all about self stroking pleasures and he give me my 1st experience with being given a HJ by another male and my 1st experience with being sucked off by another male. I also in time, gave my 1st HJ to him!
It was an amazing experience in my early years!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
guys
MY first was with my best friend, we were both very young (13 yrs), i was having a sleep over at he's parents house, we were sharing the same bed i was naked as i had no night wear with me,i woke to find my cock being played with and i was rock hard i reached down and felt hes hands stroking my cock and squeezing my balls he came up and next thing we were kissing, i felt hes tongue enter my mouth and i started sucking it, GOD it was the most erotic thing i had ever felt and we made love most of the night sucking and wanking each other , and then it happened, he bent me over the foot of the bed and i let him fuck me , it hurt a little but i soon stretched and he was up to hes balls in my ass when i felt hes hot load spurt into my ass, i can honestly say that i really enjoyed my first experience and many more with my beautiful young lover Maurice and still i often dream of him fucking me while i an wanking myself wishing he was there. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 40 and a married couple jointly gave me head. The guy sucked better than the girl, but they were both good. Definitely something I'd do again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
experimenting with guys
i was 13 my older brother talked me into letting him put is dick in my mouth to see how it felt second time he asked me to suck his dick so i did the third time i asked him if i could suck his dick even at 13 i knew i liked sucking cock and over the years i have sucked a lot of cock and swallowed a lot of cum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I knew it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Insest and peaddos