Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The most beautiful women
In my opinion the most beautiful women on earth are black women. But it seems black women just doesn’t like white men. I know some people will say something regarding the myth about black guys being more endowed than white guys, that’s wrong. But why is it black women do not pay any attention to white guys? Do they think white guys are not interested?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
All the women are but the most I like matures/milfs redeyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve had several black women grabbing after me although I know that sometimes it could be a family issue. Their parents or siblings may not enjoy the adversity, so they may be a bit more reluctant and not wanting the drama! It also helps to be straight up an honest…..a lot of women in general have heard so many bs lines they are tired of it and can sense it. Black women (and latinas) do have a tendency to be more outright with their voice than white women, so you can’t really show fear or be overly aggressive. Sirens a lights start to go off!! Start off with being like a friend….a lot can go off with making them laugh! Honestly that seems to be with any woman though….don’t front just be! Me I’ve always had a thing for Asian type women and I haven’t even dated one….I’ve never been one to just approach a woman….things have just kinda happened……….

Forum Level:
Just getting started
justrightan said: I’ve had several black women grabbing after me although I know that sometimes it could be a family issue. Their parents or siblings may not enjoy the adversity, so they may be a bit more reluctant and not wanting the drama! It also helps to be straight up an honest…..a lot of women in general have heard so many bs lines they are tired of it and can sense it. Black women (and latinas) do have a tendency to be more outright with their voice than white women, so you can’t really show fear or be overly aggressive. Sirens a lights start to go off!! Start off with being like a friend….a lot can go off with making them laugh! Honestly that seems to be with any woman though….don’t front just be! Me I’ve always had a thing for Asian type women and I haven’t even dated one….I’ve never been one to just approach a woman….things have just kinda happened……….

Very well said, I had a relationship with a black women, and it was soo intense on so many different levels, I miss her. We parted ways many years ago. She was beautiful in every way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Living a woman
I personally have enjoyed many woman of many colors I think when you are an attractive man as I believe I was in my youth and I have been told by many women I was and still many say I still am although I do admit to my aging and not as fit but still able to pleasure a woman treat her as she needs to be treated and love her as a man should love a women then a black woman as you say is more then happy to date enjoy and make wild love to a man always please them I am
As some would say large and knowledgeable about what to do with it always make sure I please them and don’t ever think about my self as I’m giving them all they want a woman is a woman don’t look at the color look at her and enjoy her make love over and over again and again and they come knocking on your door

Forum Level:
Just getting started
black women are beautiful
I've honestly never dated any black women. Perhaps for reasons mentioned above. I had expressed interest to a few black women in the past but was generally told "no" or "I'm seeing someone" or something.

I will say it again, that I love a hairy pussy, and there's something super sexy about a black woman's hairy pussy, perhaps the way the hair curls, etc.

I have had a one night stand or 2 with some black ladies, and they truly are beautiful! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Petite chicks
It's kind of unoriginal but a tiny girl what tiny perky boobs..... also a squirter

My God not only is that pussy on fire but practically feel like you're tearing them in two lol...

Not to mention all the crazy sexual shit you can do because they're so light...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Petite chicks
It's kind of unoriginal but a tiny girl what tiny perky boobs..... also a squirter

My God not only is that pussy on fire but practically feel like you're tearing them in two lol...

Not to mention all the crazy sexual shit you can do because they're so light...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hmm
hmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to see black women covered in cum. Like totally drenched. But for me it's east asian women with flat chests, and glasses. They don't have to be shaved, but I like it when they are.