Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Question for men
Me and my wife have been married 29 years. I am average length and girth, but a beautiful example of a pecker. A good long time ago I started using big dildos on wife, then big hollow sleeves, sort of give her a variety. Now I have a hollow sleeve, that is longer and about as big around as a coke can. It’s got vibrating head and a clit vibrator, and she takes it like champ, and has a wonderful orgasm. Then she wants me to take it off so I can get mine. The question is, after she takes that big one, it is soo stretched out and sloppy wet it feels soo good I can’t last very long. Does anyone else like it like stretched and sloppy wet. It is incredibly hot to see her get on top of it and work it in, sometimes I wish it was a real one and me watching then get it afterwards. But I don’t think she would go for that.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well, women, and men, have muscles everywhere. In any case, it will quickly return to its original state ... If you take your orgasm, after your wife's orgasm, then not aesthetics, nor beauty, nor the time of the act, in my opinion, do not really matter .... There is no need to be afraid of a stretched pussy, much worse than a narrow one. I met such cases, I hurt, despite my more than modest size of the penis (mine)

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally agree
I totally agree. I love it when she is stretched out. Sloppy wet loose it is such a good feeling. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Room to move
Yes, fantastic, I much prefer a pussy with room to move; of course, I think everyone loves a wet pussy and I'm no exception. The two together is probably one of my favourite combinations.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sloppy and Wet
I met a couple years ago, Wife was a Real Horny Slut , He wasn't all that big, But He shot a huge load , Her cunt was one sloppy Wet Hot Mess!! And it felt fantastic to fuck her after he had shot that huge hot cum load in her.... It took all I had to not blast it full of my own hot load few minutes after I put it in her. Her cunt was dripping his load as I slipped in her Big Wet sloppy cunt, I think she enjoyed lot of bigger toys also while he was working...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agreed!
I couldn’t agree more!
I find nowadays that while we are fucking it gets looser than it used to. So I’ll pull out several times and edge, making for a good long session. And when I re-enter her loose, sloppy lips my dick just falls in to that hot spot. It is so erotic! And tastes amazing and feels more interesting on my tongue too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tight pussy, loose ass
My wife is squeaky tight, have to use lube even after 40+ years. My dream is to watch a girl take loads in her ass until she gapes, then fuck her ass. So tight pussy/loose ass is what I like!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy tightness
While I am a little on the thicker side, second wife and I were really into toys, and I honestly never noticed her pussy getting stretched out except for a couple of times. After we played with bigger toys, I was always able to get enough friction to cum.
The couple of times I noticed a bit of a stretch, were the times, we had partied with other couples, and the time she had a gang bang with 4 guys. She enjoyed it, but it took a lot out of her. Her friends husband and I were the last ones to fuck her that night. We switched places a few times and her gf helped get her cleaned up when R and I finished fucking her that night. She slept until Sunday (was a Friday night)