Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shelly and Pam
Returning from the liquor store with another bottle of wine,  I was pleasantly surprised to see that Pam had already had my wife Shelly stripped down to just her panties and was laying next to her fully clothed on the bed kissing her passionately.
We had met Pam at a Swingers meet and greet three hours ago. Shelly pointed her out and I went over and introduced the two of use This wasn't so shocking seeing how Shelly had recently come to terms with the fact that she is bisexual. Having one experience she realized that she truly enjoys the touch, feel and taste of a woman.
As I poured myself another glass of wine and sat down in the chair to the side of the bed, I wasn't prepared for the passion that was happening.
Shelly on her back looking gorgeous as always with her 42 DDs fully exposed. I had enjoyed seeing her with a woman once before,  but this was different.
Pam was very into Shelly and I believe Shelly was also very into Pam.
Pam was kissing Shelly very slowly and deep like two people in love. Pam had her eyes open looking at Shelly's eyes the entire time.
Reaching down as she kissed her , she began stroking her panties .Shelly began moving her hips and pressed herself against Pam's hand. Her breath began to get stronger as Pam pulled away 4-6" away from her mouth but remained very close so she could also feel Shelly's breaths.
Pam continued to look intensely at Shelly's eyes and mouth enjoying every single part of her. I feared that she may be falling in love with my wife.
This continued for 10 minutes. Every time Shelly would try to kiss Pam, she would playfully retreat. Making Shelly want her even more. Pam appeared to love building Shelly's anticipation and she was very good at it. Mine too. By now,  I was fearful that I would orgasm in my shorts.
Slowly kissing down Shelly's body,  stopping to suck , lick and gently nibble on her now hard nipples.
She pulled off Shelly's very damp panties and put them in her mouth. " Mmmm."
Slowly she kissed and licked her way up Shelly's inner thighs. Shelly wanted her so badly now that she thrust her hips twice involuntarily. Her body now even wanted Pam.
Starting down low, she softly slid her tongue inside. Shelly whimpered a little cry of extreme pleasure. She then slid her tongue up the inside of both of her lips. First one, then the other until she put her tongue on Shelly's clit and just pressed it against her. Not moving it,  just putting pressure on it.
Shelly was wild with passion and anticipation. Wanting to feel the warmth of Pam's mouth and tongue.
She slowly began to lick Shelly's pussy as if she was truly savoring her taste and scent. She went down on Shelly so slowly as if she was making love to her with her mouth.
She slid one finger inside her,  then two.
Ith the combination of Pam's very skilled mouth and her fingers,  it did not take Shelly long before she had an orgasm.  First one, then another, then another.
Bucking her hips and crying out with the pleasure that was coursing through her body. The smell of sex filled the air as Pam withdrew her now soaking wet fingers. She layed next to Shelly,  rubbing her wet fingers all over her lips before kissing her passionately. She then put her fingers in Shelly's mouth. She greedily sucked them dry, tasting her own pleasure on Pam's fingers. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story! Lucky man!

If this reply breaks our rules please