Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How about a little discussion about getting pegged?!
I want that so bad, and have gotten my wife to attempt it a couple of times. But she's just not 'into it' (or my butt), so it's way too mechanical and nonsexual.
Has anybody got any stories about having a really great time being pegged? thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
As much as I’d love it my wife has no interest and refuses to do it (unfortunately when it comes to sex she is completely vanilla, unlike me).

Had a much more adventurous girlfriend when I was younger and she was ready and willing. I think we both got something out of it. For her I think she enjoyed the role reversal, being more of the dominant one for a while, being the one penetrating instead of being penetrated, fucking me instead of me fucking her.

And of course it resulted in my ass getting a good pounding so there was my obvious benefit. Sometimes I would get on all fours while she took me from behind but my favorite was laying on my back, legs spread and in the air, while she mounted me and pounded me hard. I liked this position better because I could see her face as she fucked me.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
manc5606
My wife has regularly given me prostrate massages, tongue in the ass, and sometimes fucked me with a butt plug before fucking my brains out…. But never straight up pegging. I’ve encouraged it and mentioned it but it just seems to be a none-starter. I quite like the idea of it though, I’d love to try pegging at some point, really enjoy anal toys while masturbating and while having sex with my wife. She loves anal stuff as well, so I’m sure it’ll happen at some point.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're a lucky man.
manc5606 said: My wife has regularly given me prostrate massages, tongue in the ass, and sometimes fucked me with a butt plug before fucking my brains out…. But never straight up pegging. I’ve encouraged it and mentioned it but it just seems to be a none-starter. I quite like the idea of it though, I’d love to try pegging at some point, really enjoy anal toys while masturbating and while having sex with my wife. She loves anal stuff as well, so I’m sure it’ll happen at some point.

I'd love to have some time with a wife who would peg me. And I'd love to have her oral attention also. To be eaten, rimmed, and get a prostate massage from my lover is a 'bucket list' item for me. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd miss that girlfriend, for sure...
trypticsoy said: As much as I’d love it my wife has no interest and refuses to do it (unfortunately when it comes to sex she is completely vanilla, unlike me).

Had a much more adventurous girlfriend when I was younger and she was ready and willing. I think we both got something out of it. For her I think she enjoyed the role reversal, being more of the dominant one for a while, being the one penetrating instead of being penetrated, fucking me instead of me fucking her.

And of course it resulted in my ass getting a good pounding so there was my obvious benefit. Sometimes I would get on all fours while she took me from behind but my favorite was laying on my back, legs spread and in the air, while she mounted me and pounded me hard. I liked this position better because I could see her face as she fucked me.

I had a wife who was a BJ queen - OH GAWD she was good about sucking my cock, and wanted it often. She also got a tiny bit frisky with my back yard a time or two; I didn't know how to react and sure with I had recognized it for what it was.
There's no doubt in my mind that if we stayed married, things would have probably progressed and I would have been the beneficiary of some even better sex than we had. She was a perfect slut/whore when it came to that. She adamantly refused to consider anal - she told me that right from the start. But that was doing her - she never mentioned doing me. And, in my then naivete, I didn't sexplore/sexploit that at the time. Now I regret that I didn't. For sexual reasons...I miss her like crazy.

My now wife just isn't into it. I've begged and pleaded. I've gotten her to give it a try. And I've gotten ONE good fuck out of it - one time out of about four or five attempts over more than five years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pegged
My husband Jim wanted to watch me being with other men and women and at age 40 I had been thinking about what it would be like to be with another Jim my first and only since 14 when he took me and I loved everything he did I was curious about how another man or woman would feel like and on my birthday Jim took me to a swing club of course I already posted what happened there but since then I’ve been crazy about sex all kinds of sex Jim loves fucking my ass and I finally told him I wanted to fuck his ass we got a strap on and the first time I did it to him I came like crazy my clit having a vibrator on it as I pounded on his ass since then I’ve gotten bigger dildos to put on my harness and stretching him wide open I have also made him suck on a few of my lovers cocks as I’m fucking his ass and of course I had quite a few lovers fuck him also at first he was like no I’m not going to do that I told him do as I say or you get nothing from me and he then did as I said now years later he is just a ass whore taking a cock from me or sometimes from my girlfriend Michelle or a lover of mine he gets his mouth fucked or eats my pussy or Michelle’s pussy as he is fucked he now says fuck me harder I’ve fisted him a few times when we had him tied up whipped his ass till he was black and blue really beat him hard and making sure he doesn’t let out a yell or whimper or he gets hit harder of course leaving him tied up and him having to watch as I’m with multiple men or one of my girlfriends he enjoys that but being unable to touch us or anything and when I’ve blindfolded him he can only hear what is going on and he try’s so hard to see anyone that reads this if you are interested in having a woman take care of your ass You can message me at homy44 and I will respond back so hope you call E

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love getting my ass fucked..period! smile jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely. Getting pegged was fun but still not as good as feeling a real cock in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pegged
My wife got into that for a while she would play with my ass for hours putting all kinds of things up me. I loved being rimmed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love doing it. I like to start slow and work into them and make them moan like they do to me. I always end up getting realy excited and the role reversal is definitely apart of it but I realy love hearing how much they enjoy it. The hardest part was finding a good harness.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tried it
She’s played with my ass for decades, we have lots of pics and video. We tried it, it was interesting watching her trying to get the motion right. We’d probably try it again but I doubt her health would allow it. Absolutely nothing beats a real penis though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife has obliged in the past, but has no real libido. And for the past 10 years, isn’t even coordinated enough to drive a strap-on, due to her MS and twisted back.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pegged
I love my ass pegged and also fucked.
The feeling for me is amazing and with a bit of lube my ass can take some pretty sizeable "pegs"!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been pegged twice. I loved it . But they didn't seem to be much into it . Or well they haven't offered it again. I would like it as often as possible though. I've yet to fucked by a real cock. Curious, but not sure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago my ex and one of her bi girlfriends pegged me a couple of times - and once I came hands free. I was bending over a countertop and my ex's gf came to peg me - we were putting a show for my ex. But the gf had, unbeknownst to me, swapped out the dildo I thought she would use and replaced it with a much fatter one. She took it slowly, and I was amazed at what i was feeling. I knew something was up but i trusted her and my eyes were fixated on my wife's. Finally she got it all the way in to my wife's huge surprise Her eyes were wide and she was totally into what was unfolding - she was clearly turned on. It seemed after only a few full thrusts that i came. It was a kinda surreal experience. The other times were kinda ho-hum in comparison.