Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women and their urges
So, lots of women stay horny 24/7, many masturbate at work, out in public, many have multiple partners, many just cannot manage their urges. What do our members do?

My wife is humping more than ever, I have a friend the same way and she has an attraction thing for humping women, an old girlfriend is jacking herself off at work in a back closet or humping her desk corner (and then saying wearing soaked panties around her coworkers has her masturbating once home too), an old FWB likes to finger herself in the shopping parking lot she is in 1-2 times a week.

Others?

I think about a co-worker from days gone by who I ended up 👅 eating out by chance at work one day and for a year always wanted me to sneak into her office or a storage room to eat her out. She was literally a brain who had sworn off sex stuff while beyond focused on her career until I helped her get more balance. Plus, she was sloppy and we all love a good sloppy, smelly, wet, messy Pussy to devour 👅😍.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Urges.
Couple of experiences. Current gf (my fwb) when I stop by, she is always soaking wet. I absolutely adore it. I get to see her a few times a month and we always have fun. Back about 20 years ago, I was dating this woman, after second wife and I had split. Now I absolutely adore curvy women, but she was an amazing fire plug of a woman. Maybe 4 foot 5, and about 200 lbs. Nothing but nipples on her chest, but a pussy that could orgasm at will. Once I was just feeling her ass while she was at work, and she grabbed on to some shelving with both hands and had an orgasm right there in her store. Several times I would lick her dripping pussy to orgasm, and she would actually pass out! She was amazing! Truly miss her.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can only speak for myself.

I have a very active sex life, but can control my "urges."

Sometimes I have sex too often on a particular day and end up a little sore or feeling strange about it, but rarely if every "out of control."

I do masturbate frequently. I am often wet and desirous of sex. That said, I don't do things that would cause problems in my life related to that.

Enjoy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can control my urges but I get very wet sometimes totally out of the blue and it can be alot of fun being naughty when I shouldn't so it's a thrill I thoroughly enjoy.