Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How donyou find the neighborhood Slut
Ok ladies help a guy out. How do you go about finding the neighborhood slut. I know there is one. Law of large numbers. In a 400 house suburban area there has to be one or two.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I highly suggest just going door to door and ask. Only 400 to go through, a few a day, you'll have that slut narrowed down in no time.
But wait, are you sure she doesn't already have a "neighborhood slut" sign up?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yep, Smitten in right. You need to be completely naked though, so when you do find the town slut you're ready to fuck her on the door step.
Just knock on each door and ask "are you the town slut?"
If she says no remember to ask if her mother and/or her sister is and where they live. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neighborhood slut
Quite funny answers so far. Now it is time to think a little bit. Make friends with the neighbors around you. Visit and participate in cook outs. Find one with a hot tub, and there are not any kids hanging out in it. Be invited to get in the hot tub after dark. Be friendly. Oh, I forgot an important part. Be a Harley rider, on a bike that is not an 883. Larger touring models will be way more comfortable. Women do love a motorcycle ride. Be careful and ride safely. While she is on the back, rub her legs with your free hand. Talk to her. Be nice. After a couple of rides, you may get lucky like I did!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Go online. Good luck with that, though. Maybe try swinger sites. Good luck with that also. The internet is not all it's cracked up to me when it comes to meeting people.

And sluts, even with their 'slutty' reputation, can be quite selective. So, even if you found one, that doesn't mean she will have sex with you.