Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMF with a good friend?
Ok, we already had some threesomes, MMF, FFM and also partner swap with couples.
But today Hubby told me something I need to think about:
Last night he was out for a few drinks with a good friend. They were talking about sports, motorcycles and also about women, sex, and 'experiences'. Hubby then told him that we already had a few threesomes and how arousing we both find it from time to time.
Our friend then told Ben that he finds me very attractive, hot and sexy for a long time. And he wants nothing more than to have sex with me. Even as a threesome with Ben.
Ben has responded that it would certainly be very hot. And then they continued fantasizing for a while what and how they would like to do it with me.
Hubby told me this today at breakfast and asked me what I thought about it. I told him that I think our friend is very sexy too. He has a very athletic body and a pretty face. Ben said that he also has an impressive cock.
However, I don't know if I/we should have MMF with one of our best friends. I think that could ruin our friendship if it ever breaks up.
What do you think? Should you have sex with a good friend? Does it change the friendship? And if so, how?
I am torn.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I can’t speak for the so-called tee (m + m + f), I’ll say for couples ... If you are friends with a lady, then sex can lead to different consequences. Maybe friendship will remain, or maybe not ... the woman's psychology itself is to blame. You can't be both a friend and a male... a lady chooses one... In the case of a man, the situation does not matter.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Fuck his brains out!

You're experienced enough that it won't change your life, but it will be super hot fun with two attractive men you like. Do him.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesomes with friends
This can be quite a great experience. Someone who you know and can trust. Picking up another at a bar can be quite hit or miss, and you may not know what you are getting into. The only thing that could be trouble, is that your friend, Male or Female, get with your partner without you. That will lead to problems. Otherwise enjoy! I know that I have!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
3somes
Actually, like others say - could go either way.
We've had one 'friend' who started to get rather dom & possessive with us. Wife kicked him to the curb fast.
One other, great guy, he's been the perfect gentleman. Sadly, he moved from our area. But, whenever we can get together...
I guess this is a question only you & husband can answer as depends on your relationships.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Boundaries.

Group Sex experiences are centered on the premise that it is about the sexual activity, mostly for fun but some intimacy added in as well.

Friends introduce the emotional variable that crosses the boundary for "just fun." If your husband is prepared for you to be a Queen using him and others as part of collection of 🍆 and you share emotionally with the group then it will work + if the friend gets his place in the collection. Otherwise, lots of country music songs ahead about heartbreak.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Boundaries boundaries boundaries
Sex with good friends can be really really good… or really really BAD. It all comes down to boundaries, and talking to your partner and to the stunt cock. It has to be clear what his position is in terms of your relationship. Generally speaking, he’s a stunt cock… unless you’re going for a polyamory thing, which doesn’t sound the case. You and your husband need to talk it through on all angles, not just the gee wouldn’t it be fun thing. Your buddy needs to know that your husband is your husband and he’s just the stunt cock, just like your previous threesomes you reported. If you chose to go ahead with it, communication with all three of you is key. Especially with a close friend. Be clear if this is a “one time only” show, or if there are possibilities for further play. Make sure your buddy knows his position in this. Is it to make YOU happy, make your hubby happy, or what? Also have the safe word rule. If anything at anytime wired’s one of the participants out, call it off. Better to save a friendship, than have a bad experience.

Sex with good friends can be AWESOME. It can also really fuck up a friendship. Tread lightly, be careful, set boundaries, plan well. I’ve had 2 threesomes with good friends. One went really well… one… yea we don’t talk anymore.