Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Someone to watch
I've been talking to my partner recently about how great it would be to put a show on for someone, stripping, fucking and sucking. Really showing them our dirty side. It would be a wonderful experience. Have any of you found someone to do this? How did you find your voyeur?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Someone to watch
My lady friend and I used to put on a show for a couple across the street from our apartment. And surprisingly they would end up letting us watch them giving BJ’s and sometimes they would show us by themselves stroking or playing with her pussy.
We both enjoyed showing off for them to watch! I love being watched stroking myself and my lady friend really enjoyed being watched playing with herself!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
We thought about it, but only on camera. I did cam shows myself for free. It met with a positive reception. But we didn't try it live, we also thought about a threesome but it's hard to find the right person.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My friends still do this for me and occasionally return the favour, she is the instigator she loves being watched. It progressed over time, it started with him removing some of her clothes Infront of me that evolved into her taking her clothes off Infront of us that led to her requesting to watch us masturbating whilst looking at her and in a short time them performing small sexual acts on each other Infront of me and then one day she was sat Infront of me naked legs open having her pussy played with and she just layed on her back and told him to fuck her and that was it, they very much enjoyed me watching at least once a week.