Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is why my sex drive has been down for a while
My wife and I have always had a good sex drive but in the past few years, it has declined. About 12 months ago we were fucking good and hard. Had almost no sex the past six months and I figured out why. I am the alpha and she will always respond to me. When I was sharing pictures of her with other men or couples from our weekend sex nights we were both craving sex but I have not been sharing any pictures for some time and not getting any new stock thus no sex.
Very simple I need to be taking pictures of her in her sexy outfits and sharing them with others.

I am always interested to see other naked wives but for me, the turn-on is sharing my sexy wife's pictures, it is the secret ingredient.

Is anyone interested? She is 60 but a real hotty, looks 45, and has a body to die for.

bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Does she know anything about this?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
did you talk about this being the reason?
There are various reasons why you feel less inclined to have sex. Stress, diet... but of course there are things that drive us on and make us want more and more... if it's a photo exchange, get back to it! or at least try.
btw. if your wife's pictures are on your profile then I envy you! nice body and skin!

If this reply breaks our rules please