Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Funny game with commands
Sometimes I like to show myself on the camera and follow the instructions of the viewers. The more of them there are, the better, because they can vote on what to do. Sometimes it's also nice with one person who has interesting ideas about what to do with my body and gives very precise commands. Unfortunately, I often come across impatient people who, instead of a long fun, want me to cum quickly.
I came up with the idea to collect commands or create a short scenario of what I should do with my penis / body here on the forum, and then record a video of how I do them and upload to my profile.
What do you think? Or maybe you already have such experiences with showing yourself on the webcam? Let me know! love

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
good idea, keep it up

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
caswer said: good idea, keep it up

Thx heart . I hope that I will find here naughty people who will create a naughty script for the film I will shoot. I'm quite open about ways to use my body (without hurting myself), but I can't show my face. Playing with objects, fluids... can also be fun, it all depends on your imagination blush

If this topic should be created in another forum please let me know.
I count on your imagination, go ahead! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun games with commands
I love being told what to do with my cock, while someone else is stroking himself. Being told when to Cum, and what to do with my Cum. Is awesome fun!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
firehandpump said: I love being told what to do with my cock, while someone else is stroking himself. Being told when to Cum, and what to do with my Cum. Is awesome fun!
Paul

Did you do it on cam?
I also like such orders. I love being used especially for interesting kinky ideas. once I came across a person who told me to crush fruit on my body and penis, pour sweet pudding on myself and cum eating it from my body. It took a lot of preparation for a spontaneous cam chat but it was worth it...I was shaking a few minutes after the orgasm. there was also a lot of cleaning up after everything grin it's hard to meet such a patient person with such a specific perverted vision. I wonder if I'll find one here and we'll make a movie together. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no one is willing? where are your naughty thoughts? devil

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Do you think they'll come running? I’ll tell you the truth of life)) we wanted to make a private room for masturbation here, even women were noted in the topic ... but it didn’t go anywhere ....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course it's not easy to find someone interested. Not only in this topic just find the right person in life. Does that mean we shouldn't try? For me it will be very exciting when someone tells me what to do with my body, and for someone to watch a video / photo of what he told me to do. It's enjoyable for many people. Let's have fun as a group!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
olaviblue said: Of course it's not easy to find someone interested. Not only in this topic just find the right person in life. Does that mean we shouldn't try? For me it will be very exciting when someone tells me what to do with my body, and for someone to watch a video / photo of what he told me to do. It's enjoyable for many people. Let's have fun as a group!

of course try ... if anything, you can hope for my help (in terms of gathering a group)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
To be honest, mate no one really cares. No one wants to type out a whole heap of shit just to please you. It's best just to accept this is your fantasy to try and make work on cam.