Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What are you most self conscious about the first time you let someone see you naked
As the title sais, for me it's how easily I get erections. It is embarrassing standing naked and getting fully erect before she's undressed.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sparkee67
Nothing wrong with being able to get hard quickly!!

I’m probably most self conscious about my weight.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. For me it is to be at least a bit primed and presentable down there, but not overly so.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
nothing happens... I'm a nudist in life, and I'm calm about it...
and the excitement depends more on the lady and her behavior, uninteresting people are not interested in any way at all

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Most embarrassing?
I think that it used to be my little boobalas, but I'm comfortable with them now, thanks, in part to NN.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Used to bother me having a smaller dick and balls when I was a kid, but I got over it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self Conscience
Erection timing and hardness. Am I getting too hard too fast or does she think I shouldn't get hard until she starts to play more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Honestly….
If I measure up to former lovers. I know it ultimately may not matter, but always in the back of my mind.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me, if I'm getting naked in front of a girl or a group of people i'm always a bit nervous which causes my dick to be not hard and go the other way so I get a little embarrassed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self-conscious

No question about it I am and always have been very self-conscious that my cock and balls are very small and tight. Even being a nudist for 50 years and going to nude beaches for the same amount of time it's not that I am embarrassed but very self-conscious when I look at the size of almost every other guy on the beach.

I just think of it as similar to breast size. Fortunately some like little ones in some like big ones. Maybe that is why I am such a fan of small breasted women.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self Conscious Nudity.
I used to be self conscious about my naked body. Since moving out on my own, I am proud of my body. I challenged myself to be naked outside, outside my apartment, and on my balcony. I want to go to a nude beach or resort soon to prove nothing is impossible, once I put my mind to it. Now that the weather is nice, I try and be naked all day. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self conscious about being nude
Probably the thing that I would be self conscious about would be an erection. I have been to nude places, and that is always kind of a taboo. I have had to cover with a towel before. I also have always been on the chubby side, but I got over that a very long time ago. I learned that almost all of the folks who get nude at resorts or beaches are pretty much built like everyone else. Very few of the Ken and Barbie perfection types. Yes I have seen folks like that at the few places that I have been to, but mostly every one else is normal sized, with stretch marks and rolls like we all do! Just being nude is what it is about! Enjoy! Don't worry about anything!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Everything.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I carry my weight. I am not super overwight but it is all in my belly and moobs.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
For me I think it's mainly hoping they like what they see. It's not an awful lot different from being dressed as I would still hope for the same. I think when your nude then metre isn't much left to hide or worry about.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You, embarrassed?
Julieannfringe said: I think that it used to be my little boobalas, but I'm comfortable with them now, thanks, in part to NN.

How could you be embarrassed of your beautiful perfectly sculptured boobalas? In my opinion you have the best set of tits on NN in your nipples or to die for him to think that you did not know that your nipples were super erect most of the time.

Glad that you think NN help you out in with the number of comments that you get on all of your pictures and your number views is not surprising.

Just wish that you were still posting pictures. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nothing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self conscious about being naked
I have never been self conscious about being naked in front of anyone!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
concern
The size of my dick.

jamestangled5956
Embarrassed
My chest has always been an abomination. My Seriously sunken chest looks like I have tits.I was totally embarrassed about it when I was a kid and as an adult I NEVER took my shirt off. I Still don’t unless I’m on cam naked. I figure if you’re willing to look at my cock you can overlook my flaws.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is an advantage, and you should be proud of that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is an advantage, and you should be proud of that.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The first time anyone saw me naked, that I would be concerned about seeing me naked, didn't bother me at all
because that meant I was getting my first pussy, that cancelled out being uncomfortable, "I was getting pussy". thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
self-conscious
My cock when erect curves downwards........ It seems this isn't the "most common" or "normal".....

So I'm always self-conscious and/concerned that something would be said about it.......

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My weight goes up and down. When I get fit, I'm in great shape and I am now but when I let myself go, I have rolls of fat and I'm self conscious about that especially when it hides my dick and makes it look even smaller grin