Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brazilian wax men
Any guy ever tried getting a Brazilian wax? I get tired of shaving down there so I wonder if getting a Brazilian wax might be better. How painful was it? Was it arousing to have a woman working on your stuff, or just too painful to get aroused? How were the results after the wax?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used have done. It’s hard to find an esthetician that will do men. The short pains of hair pulling and the smell of nitrile gloves turn me off. It was sexually arousing. I loved the clean feeling for the first few days.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Waxing
Second wife and I would get a "sugaring". Probably 4-5 times. It is similar to waxing, removes hair, to me was a little less painful. The tattoo shop we would go to had an aesthetician who also did genital piercings. She started sugaring to help with tattoo artists who did genital tattoos too. I learned that I like a bit of hair more. Besides, I'm a Ginger. All of my partners over the years always liked my red pubes!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I tried it a couple of times years ago but then went back to shaving. Wasn’t arousing at all; she was very businesslike (which should be expected - she was a beauty technician, not a sex worker) and I didn’t actually find it particularly painful, I’d describe it more as slightly uncomfortable.

Main reason I returned to shaving was that it was relatively expensive, a hassle to have to go somewhere rather than just do it at home and the biggest factor was that the hair needs to be a certain length to get waxed, so this creates the need to grow it out slightly rather than keeping it smooth the majority of the time.

YMMV, of course.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Laser hair removal
I used to get waxed, first at a salon then wife and I waxed each other until one day on NN a lady I chatted with suggested laser hair removal, we have both had that done and are now smooth as. Also it is permanent unlike waxing. Lots of salons do male hair removal here in Aus. I have pubes sac crack shaft armpits all done.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had one many times. It feels so great afterwards so smooth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really enjoy being waxed. I see a lady that is very gentle and is ok with me leaking precum like crazy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brazilian wax

I did a Brazilian wax one time. Somewhat painful but what was worse was the ingrown hairs that I got afterwards. I have also tried Nair with limited success. I usually just keep my pubic hairs nicely trimmed but I have on occasion shaved smooth completely. Even now I have to do it every couple days to stay smooth I find it much more comfortable and actually enjoy shaving myself. My wife has done it for me a couple times and that's really fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've gone a few times
I've been waxing a few times.
Everyone reads about how painful it can be. I didn't find it that bad. I think the worst part of the wax is the underside of your cock, kind of where the shaft meets the scrotum. Even that wasn't horrible. Some people say to take an Advil an hour or so before to help with the pain.(Which I've never done).

The first few times I was going to a lady at a salon. As most people said - very professional, but expensive. It is also difficult to find women who offer brazilians for men. I then found a a woman who offered them from her home, it was definitely cheaper than the salon - BUT then this women was offering some "extra attention" to your manhood after if you wanted to pay the extra fee. Which now would've made the experience more expensive than the salon.

As I had moved from one end of the city to another - I was trying to find another place for brazilians - which I found one. She's the only person who does male brazilians at this location - and as a result, you have to book like 3 weeks in advance.

I've never really found it arousing to go for the waxing. I've never even gotten an erection while being waxed - except from the woman who was offering extra attention - and that's only because she was touching me down there moreso probably to "encourage" the extra money exchange.

Then again - if you go online, you may find videos of guys exploding during a wax session - and the esthetician will say "don't worry, it happens sometimes" - or something along those lines. And no - that hasn't happened to be either.

I remember thinking that the ass crack was probably going to be the worst to get done - BUT actually that was the easiest part. It's then up to you to decide what you want done. Just the front, back and front, and then on the front - what do you want done?? Everything? Just your balls? Balls & Shaft(Basically they just go around the top of the shaft ever so slightly, but most of your hair remains.

Good luck in your experience! Would love to hear about it! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brobnude said: I used to get waxed, first at a salon then wife and I waxed each other until one day on NN a lady I chatted with suggested laser hair removal, we have both had that done and are now smooth as. Also it is permanent unlike waxing. Lots of salons do male hair removal here in Aus. I have pubes sac crack shaft armpits all done.

How many sessions did it take? I did laser a few years ago, and it seems to have reduced the furries somewhat, but I only did a single series of about 8 sessions. Seems like it needs more.

To answer the main question, I’ve done waxing before. I like how smooth it makes the skin. Regrowth is pretty easy and doesn’t often lead to ingrown hairs. I didn’t find the pain too bad, but I have a pretty high pain tolerance. My wife waxes in “bikini season”. I love it when she does, but she really really really hates the pain of it. I returned to shaving because of cost and time. I just don’t have time to search out a provider and go in every month or so. Shaving is so much easier. I just shave in the shower about once a week. The secret to not getting ingrown hairs is exfoliation. Scrub, scrub, scrub-a-dub. I have a bath cloth that is from Japan that they specifically make for exfoliation. It works like a charm. I pretty much never get ingrown hairs. All in all waaaaay cheaper than waxing. I’ve been shaving now for about 15 years.