Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Curved dildos
I was wondering, if any guys had suggestions. I love to have my prostate massaged. My wife won’t, and no one in my area that I have found would do it, and I would probably be too scared anyway.
So I am left to my imagination. What would be the approximate length of a suction cup curved dildo, that would be long enough for me to lean back and support myself with my hands and feet, my dick pointing up and working a dildo in and out of my ass while it is attached to floor and curved portion rubbing my prostate?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostate massager
There are prostate massagers that are curved with multiple modes. My favorite is from Lelo.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Subjective.
Depends on how fat you are, how flexible. Short dildos tend to be skinny, girthy ones much longer. I’d get a 6-8 inch one, try it. I have many many of them, looking for that perfect one. But you have to start somewhere. I buy by girth, not length.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have one that's 6" that I bought at Amazon. We also have a Mona 2 vibrator that you need to hang on to. I think Lelo has the best toys. You should consider a fucking machine too if your budget can afford it. Your lady might be willing to help you with a machine. Ask her.