Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public View
Back in the late 70's I was in my late twenties and my then husband was in his early thirties. I am about five feet three inches tall and weighed about 140 pounds. I also had very large breasts at that time that measured 38DD+.

One night we had gone to bed in the master bedroom and we started fooling around. As we were fooling around it led to us having intercourse. After we had been going at it for a while we climbed out of the bed while we were still connected. We headed down the hallway, doggy style, while he kept pumping into my pussy from behind. We were moving towards the living room and ended up a little short, stopping at the front door of the house.

Once we stopped moving we were next to the front door, which I was asked to open and I did. I opened the door and he continued pumping his dick into me. He pulled out of me and asked me to go outside, which I did. It was very dark outside so I did what he asked me to do even though I was totally naked. I went outside to the front of our house. Once outside he asked me continue walking towards the street which was about 55 feet from the front door. When I got about 20 feet from the front door which was at the corner of the house closest to the street, he turned the outside lights on. I think he turned the outside lights on to get or give a better view of me being totally naked. I’m sure he did that to make it easier for neighbors to see me naked, in case there were any of them watching. Even with the outside lights on he asked me to continue walking towards the street, which I did.

Finally here I was, this blond woman with large breasts, out in the street and totally naked. There were at least ten neighboring houses that had the ability of seeing everything that I was doing and showing.

Once I was fully in the street he asked me to raise my hands and arms over my head. He then asked me to slowly do several 360 degree turns, which I also did. He was watching and enjoying my show and hoping someone else was also getting a good look at me being totally naked, outside and exposed. After several turn arounds he asked me to start shaking my double D breasts from side to side. He then asked me to jump up and down several times to show my large breasts bouncing. He was really hoping someone else was watching my show that I was performing for him. My public exhibitionism, outside of our house while I was totally naked, lasted about five full minutes before I finally came back inside of the house.

Once I was back inside of the house he turned me around and from behind put his rock hard dick back inside of my dripping super wet pussy. He reached around my sides and grabbed a handful of each of my breasts in each of his hands. I don’t think my nipples had ever stood quite so high or had been standing so erect. We continued having sex for a while until he fully unloaded into my pussy with his massive load.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I liked your story. Wish you were here in NH. I'd love to be your prey.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The view
Let me just ask if I can be your neighbor?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public view
Back in the 2000's, the second wife and I were pretty open about many areas of sex. We frequently skinny dipped, and hot tub with friends, of course always nude. We also got into swapping, and those experiences are for another time.
We were very much into motorcycling, and went on many rides and events. One in particular, was the Easy Rider magazine motorcycle rodeo events. This was always held in areas of the country, and the camping was always adults only. You can imagine the debauchery that occurred. Lots of nude people all over. One evening, we had been fucking in our tent, we got up to sit by the fire, and my cock was still hard. She said I'm going to have to fix that for you. She got up, and started sucking me and jerking me off to her mouth, she was on her knees, and her bare ass and pussy were fully exposed to anyone walking by... pretty soon, we had a bit of an audience. I could see some of the women who had no tops on, playing with their nipples, another guy was getting jerked off by the woman next to him, and I was pretty loud as I came, she lifted up turned to the people there, and got lots of applause, as she said that she swallowed every drop. My cock then began to go back to normal size, and we had such fun.
Another thing I loved was the truck trailer showers. While they were labeled men and women, we kept using the women's shower washing each other. Oh the experiences we had. We had gone to 3 different events. Loved those days

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can totally relate to the buzz of being naked in (kind of public)
A different kind of situation for myself but that feeling of eyes being on you, when you are the only one nude , is absolutely exhilarating xx

Forum Level:
A Thinker
You Men
LOL your love of public nudity is still amazing to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You men
Candy52958 said: LOL your love of public nudity is still amazing to me.

Well honey, seems like you enjoy being nude too! I was taught at a young age to not be ashamed to be nude. My parents walked around nude often, it was never really an issue growing up. We had a pool, and swimming and sunbathing nude( we were very rural, nearest house was 120 yards away or more) and my parents also had many parties where their friends and neighbors skinny dipped in our pool. Learned that they were also swingers. Basement was set up as a bar, pool table, music and furniture.
As I got older, just loved the feeling of being without clothes. Still to this day. At the neighbors hot tub just last night!
Being nude is awesome.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Will never say I don't
theg3964 said:
Candy52958 said: LOL your love of public nudity is still amazing to me.

Well honey, seems like you enjoy being nude too! I was taught at a young age to not be ashamed to be nude. My parents walked around nude often, it was never really an issue growing up. We had a pool, and swimming and sunbathing nude( we were very rural, nearest house was 120 yards away or more) and my parents also had many parties where their friends and neighbors skinny dipped in our pool. Learned that they were also swingers. Basement was set up as a bar, pool table, music and furniture.
As I got older, just loved the feeling of being without clothes. Still to this day. At the neighbor's hot tub just last night!
Being nude is awesome.

I love the simple fact of being nude where maybe I shouldn't be but love even more what it does to the man or men I am with while being nude. Especially if it is in a public place or at least some place where I can be seen if someone looks.
I think the first time I posed for pictures in front of our hotel leaning against the rail while cars drove by was the single most exhilarating thing I had felt up to that point. Knowing 40 rooms were attached to that walkway, knowing it was a hotel that catered to out of town Businessmen, knowing the lights would light up my body as they drove by on the highway, we were facing all stirred the pot and elevated what I was feeling.
So, when we finished the picture, I was the one that attacked my husband (Boyfriend back then) instead of him making the move. I will forever remember how hot I was, how wet I was and how much I needed a man at that moment.
We were never able to drive past that hotel without me getting a little wetter than normal. I think that is why we repeated the scenario many times over the years in so many hotels and even states.