Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Rings
Hi
Anyone got experiences with these things,do they work? For what?
Cock ring or cock n ball ring? What’s best?

Just looking for advice please

Anyone in the uk recommend one and or supplier?
Montyxx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In my experience, it works best around cock and balls, although some guys apparently use the smaller ones that just go around the base of the shaft, and other guys like to have them around the 'neck' of the balls. Those two methods either are non-workable or downright uncomfortable for me.

So I go with the standard ring around the base of the entire 'package'. And start out with a stretchy ring, to get used to the feeling and how the ring works for you. Metal or steel should come later, as it's more involved, and you really need to know what you're doing if you use a metal or other stiff ring. You'd also want to properly size a metal ring, if and when you get to that. With the stretchy kind you don't have to worry about that. There are also special stretchy devices that squeeze the shaft and push down on the balls, I've never used one, but I've seen them for sale and the reviews seem positive.

As for what rings in general do, they add stiffness, a bit of girth, and can add stamina.

I see them as an accelerator, a booster. My equipment still works without a ring, but the ring quickens that development of the erection and also helps with stamina. And it's enjoyable.

As for availability, I'm not in the UK, so sorry, can't be any help with that.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do cock rings work? Yes. They won’t make you cum faster or slower, that’s all up to you. They will keep you harder, that’s the whole point. See the other cock ring thread for how to size and for some other comments.

If you’re a new user, you can try a leather or rubber speed strap. It’s a strap with a bunch of snaps on it that you can fit to your size and it’s easy to take off. You can also try getting some o rings from the hardware store as a cheap way to start out and figure out your size.

Putting on a metal ring is something you do when you’re soft. You can’t do it hard. You put it on by slipping one ball in first, then the other, then your soft cock and snug the ring down to the base of your cock and balls. After your done, you take if off in the reverse of that process when your soft.

If this reply breaks our rules please