Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Squirting
A question for the ladies.
Is your orgasm more intense if you squirt than if you dont. I finally got my wife to squirt the other night (she has all ways been self conscious about it as she thinks she is going to pee) she had had a little bit to drink and was horny, while we were fucking she kept her toy on her clit and when she came it went all up my stomach and totally wet the bed which was so fucking hot that she had finally let her self go. She was a bit embarrassed but i cant wait for her to do it again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Awesome_Tits
I don't always cum after I squirt (although I'm a gusher rather than a squirter) because it's a slightly different sensation but if I do then yes, it's very very intense. My first experience of squirting was a little like your wife's, intense clit play and I wasn't really expecting it and wasn't sure what to do afterwards.

Perhaps encourage her to fully empty her bladder before sex, then she'll feel more comfortable letting herself go without having to worry about peeing? That works for me. The sensation just before you squirt is similar to when you're about to pee and I wasted years holding back for that same reason, but now I know my body better I really enjoy the intensity of my squirts / gushes. Hope she gets to learn to love it too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wee wee

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife
My wife thinks this is a fallacy. I was playing with her pussy a long time ago, and she was getting into it, then she all of the sudden jumped and and said she had big urge to pee. She said I know my body and it felt like I had to pee, she got defensive. I think she was close to squirting. It’s happened a couple of other times but she always jumps up and pees, because she doesn’t believe it to be a real thing.

Awesome_Tits
There are some great resources online aimed at women if she's interested in exploring this further. Feel free to drop me a message and I can point you in the right direction. I also wrote a little post on what works for me if you look in the Erotic Stories section of this Forum, as there are some suggestions there. Peeing first is always recommended because the proximity of the g-spot to the bladder means the sensations are strikingly similar.

Of course, it's only going to work if she wants to explore it and is willing to fully let go. Someone once said that the g-spot is as much in your mind as it is in your vagina. So you can be supportive and make some suggestions, but ultimately she has to want to do it to enhance her own pleasure rather than because it'll turn you on. Let us know how she gets on x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Squirting
I actually find, if a woman squirts, it comes out the urethra. I am absolutely cool with it. I have had several partners who have been so turned on and hot, they just let the flow go. I always tried to drink as much as I possibly can from their sweet pussies. Old gf loved her watersports. Current gf, has jumped out of bed as she is cumming saying how much she needed to pee. She feels embarrassed as her flow squirts out. I keep telling her, it is just fine. I am not bothered by it. Is what it is. I just adore a soaking wet pussy! Have fun, and let yourself enjoy it! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Squirting
I think that a female that is able to squirt is an erotic and sexy experience! I love being able to make a female squirt! Not every female can squirt!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please point me in the direction
Awesome_Tits said: There are some great resources online aimed at women if she's interested in exploring this further. Feel free to drop me a message and I can point you in the right direction. I also wrote a little post on what works for me if you look in the Erotic Stories section of this Forum, as there are some suggestions there. Peeing first is always recommended because the proximity of the g-spot to the bladder means the sensations are strikingly similar.

Of course, it's only going to work if she wants to explore it and is willing to fully let go. Someone once said that the g-spot is as much in your mind as it is in your vagina. So you can be supportive and make some suggestions, but ultimately she has to want to do it to enhance her own pleasure rather than because it'll turn you on. Let us know how she gets on x

I want too support her in this, can you describe how I or she, place her hand inside her to stimulate for squirting?

Awesome_Tits
You're looking for the area around the g-spot, so the front wall of the vagina. Have her on her back, possibly reclined rather than lying flay, your palm facing up and fingers curved. Make sure she's aroused before you start, and you're feeling for a slightly fleshy lump. The best techniques are either 'windscreen wipers) so fingers moving side to side over that area, or stroking downwards (as if doing a 'come here' motion with your fingers).

Toys are good too. My favourite is one called the njoy wand (stainless steel, I have a pic with it on my profile) but any curved dildo will also stimulate that area.

Expect a small amount of liquid at first, not much comes out of the skene's glands and when there's more liquid it's either combined with pee or it's just pee. She will start to produce more liquid as she becomes a regular squirter though.

Don't expect it to happen first time, but keep going with playing with that area and both relaxing and I'm sure it'll happen eventually. Please, keep us posted x

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, always but I can have an intense orgasm and not squirt too. Most of my powerful orgasms tend to be dribbles if Im honest.