Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What do you want to improve about your sexual relationship w your partner? Writing prompt
I asked my partner that question and told her not to answer right away. We have fantastic connected fun sex multiple times a week. But what else? What does she want? What can i do to improve her experience and vice versa.

This is a writing prompt asking others to help me think what do I want to improve? Then we exchange lists. Thanks for your input grin bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Improving fun
I highly recommend spending more time nude around the house. Lots of just touching and kissing too. 2 to 3 times a week is very good. Keeping clean and fresh is good too. Usually at the gf's, I get nude just as I get in the door. We also like to spend time on her screen deck at night in summer nude too.
Find , if possible nude places to visit together. Being nude outside is always a turn on. Makes the sex more fun when you get back to your home, or hotel room. Talk about what she would like to do to get more excited. Sometimes having her watch you nude, doing housework is an amazing turn on too. Just communicate and have fun!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have them actually be dirty-minded-interested. They just aren’t. Oh yeah, and able to have an orgasm. MS took that away from her 27 years ago…

It is what it is… 🤷‍♂️😐

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
we have an agreement that if you don't like something, say it right away.... otherwise, we love each other