Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Site dying
The site seems to be slowly fading? The Gay sister site has all but finished due to identification issues, hope this doesn't go the same way.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Too many juveniles, no program for authenticating of identity, yep, dying alright.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
I think it’s the identification issue - well it is the reason for Mrs Ch and I no longer posting.

In this day and age of identity theft we don’t feel comfortable providing identity information to a third party. I know some do, but we don’t.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ID validation is easy and doesnt give out any info
thats why there are still non consent posters

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Forums are not what they used to be even 10 years ago. Most forums on the internet I go to -- whether adult or otherwise -- are seeing less and less activity.

That said, this site, along with two other adult sites I frequent, have more activity than some of the non-"adult" sites I go to, which have seen dropping activity since the late 2010s.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
newtrans
Anybody know what has happened to newtransnudes. They did seem to be having problems but now site is down. What happens to all those who are premium members?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
milfchaser said: Forums are not what they used to be even 10 years ago. Most forums on the internet I go to -- whether adult or otherwise -- are seeing less and less activity.

That said, this site, along with two other adult sites I frequent, have more activity than some of the non-"adult" sites I go to, which have seen dropping activity since the late 2010s.

Trends shift don't they. People use various apps and social media these days. Forums are a bit of a dinosaur, like chat rooms.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said: Forums are not what they used to be even 10 years ago. Most forums on the internet I go to -- whether adult or otherwise -- are seeing less and less activity.

Censorship.

It is problem impacting every platform everywhere as the "free Internet" aka free speech may very well be gone, 😔😔

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Opinions:

Slow down in picture posting. This is one hard to point at the cause. I used to have pics posted on a verified premium account, Didn't stop me from being wrongly accused of having multiple accounts and support demanding I delete one of the even though I only had one, Everything I was accused of was false. It worked. Kens and Karens got me deleted. I don't enjoy posting anymore, I'm not the only one who believes they were treated unfairly.

The verification process. (ID) Yep, many old posters aren't willing to post what they used to.

NO standardization in the moderation process. Something makes it through the 3 mod process and all is fine, until a 4th mod comes on and pushes it back the other way. Before anyone challenges me on that one, how often do we have pictures that have been good for months and sometimes years get modded off because one mod wants to?

With things as they are now I am afraid to say something funny. I've been silenced for normal posting and when I asked what I did that was unacceptable,,,,,, crickets. Members are not allowed to know what they did wrong so they can avoid doing it again.

That my friends will take all of the fun and motivation out of posting most anything.

If the site becomes fun again i would love to have a laugh with the few still that share my sense of humor. I'm not going to come here every day and participate until someone decides to get butthurt about some words I typed on a screen that most likely they don't understand. So I sit back and not participate by rarely signing in so I will be ably to PM the few people who know who I really am.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Whats the real truth here.
Well, not sure but perhaps our post will get us banned or kicked off the site.
Yes the ID thing is definitely a reason for the reduction in posters and people leaving the site. Although we highly
doubt that it will be the death of the site. Enough people worldwide will give in and provide ID. As has been mentioned.
already, in this day and age identity theft is a major issue and under zero reasons would we supply any gov't ID.
I think our pics with a NN sign in front of us is certainly enough. Since we have a VIP or paid membership, paid by credit card,
which is certainly proof of age for most sites, it appears that there is more to this than meets the eye. NN says no possibility of
identity theft since its a 3rd party doing the verifying. What does the third party do with our ID's? I'M sure they make it to
some other saved records base that of course can be hacked like any other. In our mind it simply makes
sure that if an error is made that NN will not be liable, thereby, no legal issues for them. Funny we have 125 pics
that were posted before ID cert was required. We would have liked to update and add new ones, however now with this
limitation there's no chance. Some friends of ours literally had thousands of pics here and were trying to have the most pics
available by one poster on this site. Now they are inactive and have basically left the site. When your most active posters are
declining and leaving you know there is going to be issues for the site.
The NN site has told us that this ID thing is a requirement or regulation required by VISA and MASTERCARD. We have
contacted both company's corporate head offices and asked if they were responsible and of course the answer was a flat,
direct, and resounding no. They have no input to this site's ID regulation.
NN has also told us that all sites who allow uploaded personal content have the same type of ID requirement to upload media.
We have uploaded content to 2 other sites in the past week to test that and found no Gov't ID was needed.
So what is the real truth here?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have frequented a site for years that loves wives, no Id needed.
I wonder if people in general are becoming more withdrawn and less fun and social.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ChMotCh said: I think it’s the identification issue - well it is the reason for Mrs Ch and I no longer posting.

In this day and age of identity theft we don’t feel comfortable providing identity information to a third party. I know some do, but we don’t.

have to agree , even though the site say s it s secure , when you here of some bank s getting hacked , even hospital record s that have had it happen , ,,i can t willingly identity information to a third party ,,, just me
bored bored sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Remember, you can obtain your id verification shield which will allow you to post pics here, by showing just this:

You do not have to mark out the info on your actual driver's license or government id card, this can be done on a photocopy of the card. In your selfie where you will be holding a photocopy of your card with the marked out information except your first name and year of birth, you can even wear a scarf on your mouth, and a cap on your head. Eyes remaining visible.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
raylynn99 said: I have frequented a site for years that loves wives, no Id needed.
I wonder if people in general are becoming more withdrawn and less fun and social.

A possible Bullseye shot. What did the Pandemic do to people that will have lasting results? Do as in not the contagion but the impact of the lockdowns?????

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
maggiebear said: Well, not sure but perhaps our post will get us banned or kicked off the site.
Yes the ID thing is definitely a reason for the reduction in posters and people leaving the site. Although we highly
doubt that it will be the death of the site. Enough people worldwide will give in and provide ID. As has been mentioned.
already, in this day and age identity theft is a major issue and under zero reasons would we supply any gov't ID.
I think our pics with a NN sign in front of us is certainly enough. Since we have a VIP or paid membership, paid by credit card,
which is certainly proof of age for most sites, it appears that there is more to this than meets the eye. NN says no possibility of
identity theft since its a 3rd party doing the verifying. What does the third party do with our ID's? I'M sure they make it to
some other saved records base that of course can be hacked like any other. In our mind it simply makes
sure that if an error is made that NN will not be liable, thereby, no legal issues for them. Funny we have 125 pics
that were posted before ID cert was required. We would have liked to update and add new ones, however now with this
limitation there's no chance. Some friends of ours literally had thousands of pics here and were trying to have the most pics
available by one poster on this site. Now they are inactive and have basically left the site. When your most active posters are
declining and leaving you know there is going to be issues for the site.
The NN site has told us that this ID thing is a requirement or regulation required by VISA and MASTERCARD. We have
contacted both company's corporate head offices and asked if they were responsible and of course the answer was a flat,
direct, and resounding no. They have no input to this site's ID regulation.
NN has also told us that all sites who allow uploaded personal content have the same type of ID requirement to upload media.
We have uploaded content to 2 other sites in the past week to test that and found no Gov't ID was needed.
So what is the real truth here?

I agree with you 100%. I have not posted in about 2 years because of the ID thing. I am sick and tired of people telling me how easy it is and you don't have to provide personal info. That is only part of my issue. I have posted to several other amateur sites. No one else requires this. I am a premium member and so paid with a valid credit card. That should be proof enough. The third party ID administrator is some unknown company in another country that I could find no information about on the internet. But we are supposed to trust them. I can't post anymore unless I verify my ID, but it is ok to keep up the hundreds of pre-ID pics so people can enjoy them. I don't know what the full reason is to ID verify. Maybe it is simply proactive liability protection, but it sure is not Visa/MC rules requiring it because I am a paid member at other sites and have zero issues like this. I really enjoyed myself on here, but I have pretty much moved on and certainly will not be renewing premium membership.

del20240117214437
I think the ID thing is an issue for sure but the reason I keep going away (and do come back to try again) is the moderation.
Our pics get taken down all the time for BS reasons. YET I saw a guy giving another guy a BJ in the heterosexual category. And so many trans pics allowed.
To each their own if thats your thing then go at it but why is it ok for those things but I get the RULES say... And my perfectly ok heterosexual pics get taken down.
One of my pics was taken down saying "I digitally removed the top". When I answered its laying right next to her, are you saying I drew that in? AND I have a whole set with no top I can share to prove it.
The answer back was "no this is a repost". So now a different reason.
Not looking for comments virtual signaling, just giving my reason for why this sites is nowhere close to what it used to be.
Ok get your popcorn, here we go... wink

del20240117214437
Typing to fast, I know its spelled wrong...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Got my popcorn, where'd you run off to?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why do we care about government ID? Are we not adults?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ID

I agree. Since we joined using pics to their required adult specs with their sign in front of us and then paid for our membership with a credit card and have been on here for 15 years the question is why do they seem to think we need Gov't ID. Especially when the ID doesn't do to them and all pertinent information can be blocked, it makes zero sense whatsoever .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A credit card already guarantees government ID as no prepaid cards eliminates fraud.

The real issue on NN is why are so many Juveniles still on the site? If they are not Juveniles then this particular site has the worst grouping of many members being the sheer damn most stupid, most backward, most set in rigidity of thinking about all things sex and a purity Brigade that promotes dogmatic teachings regarding sex stuff, 😲.