Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Asian wives
Just a curious question. How come there are so many men that have an Asian fetish? I hear of guys saying they have an Asian fetish for oriental women etc. I have actually encountered treatment like that before too. They were all good situations though. Just want some honest opinions. Thanks.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it’s because Asian women have smaller boobs and hairy pussies, both of which are incredibly sexy. And I’ve heard their pussies are slanted

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love Asian women. I prefer ones that are natural but aren't over the top furry. I have found that Asian pussy hair rarely comes out in my mouth it must be anchored well! Probably have had only 1 hair in every 10 munching episodes. The other thing I found is probably diet controlled--the taste of Asian juice is sooooooooo sweet. It also is loaded with some kind of pheromone that takes horniness to a new level for me and I have the strongest explosion ever after eating Asian. redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Maybe it's like any other fetish - something you are really turned on by. I've had many men comment on my Asian wife, that they've always wanted to have sex with a Asian woman.
Was like that for me - I just thought that Asian women were the epitome of beauty and grace - not to mention just down right oozing sex... lol
So, with a Asian woman for almost 20 years now, we live in Asia about half the time.
Life is good!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nah, it's not a fetish. Some guys can't get a gf from their own country so they import one from overseas.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
To have sexual access to so many different women that you can afford to be selective
and limit yourself to just one group is .....passing up a lot of verity cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Asian wives
because they are exquisite ladies.... why else would so many men adore them..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Asian Wife
I have an Asian wife. I didn’t marry her because she was Asian. I married her because I love her. I didn’t date her because she was Asian. I dated her because she was a fascinating person, super smart, liked many of the same things I did, and was a genuine nice person.

I think a lot of guys who don’t really know Asian women think they are all demure, quiet, submissive… you haven’t actually gotten to know them. In my experience, with my Japanese wife and her family, there is a circle. If you’re outside the circle they can sure seem that way. That’s just them being polite to you. Once you are inside the circle, they are NOT that way. They are just as blunt, crass, rude, etc as anyone else can be. They just trust you more and are more free to show you.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
seattlcpl said: I have an Asian wife. I didn’t marry her because she was Asian. I married her because I love her. I didn’t date her because she was Asian. I dated her because she was a fascinating person, super smart, liked many of the same things I did, and was a genuine nice person.

I think a lot of guys who don’t really know Asian women think they are all demure, quiet, submissive… you haven’t actually gotten to know them. In my experience, with my Japanese wife and her family, there is a circle. If you’re outside the circle they can sure seem that way. That’s just them being polite to you. Once you are inside the circle, they are NOT that way. They are just as blunt, crass, rude, etc as anyone else can be. They just trust you more and are more free to show you.

Exactly. You know too. So many have not seen a "Dragon Lady" unleashed. lol. (got a couple decades married to my Asian wife, and living in Asia)

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
theroyalcouple said: Nah, it's not a fetish. Some guys can't get a gf from their own country so they import one from overseas.

While I'm sure that is true in some instances, the fetish aspect is in others. We swing some, and the comments husbands and singles have made to me confirm that. In my own experience, while you may have some preconceived notions about Asian women in general, you quickly have those dispelled. Unless you just stay in treetown or nana plaza. Then, your view may be different. And your pockets empty.... lol
LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When we were young, Uncle Sam sent us to fight the Nam War. We were in Thailand, Okinawa, and Guam. Loaded the B-52's with death and sent them on their way. During our downtime, we indulged with the local ladies. One taste was enough for a lifetime of appreciation.

I regret raining death on so many. I'll never recover from the guilt I feel for my part. Please forgive me. But I'll never be able to forgive myself for what I did while on duty.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Asian wives
Have been with a few Asian women in my years. First time I was ever squirted on was by an Asian girl I had dated. Quite a surprise the first time, but I really enjoyed it. She had no inhibitions and I was stupid and kept chasing other women.
Have also been to a few oriental massage parlors. They have always been fun too.
Absolutely adore Asian women.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
seattlcpl said: I have an Asian wife. I didn’t marry her because she was Asian. I married her because I love her. I didn’t date her because she was Asian. I dated her because she was a fascinating person, super smart, liked many of the same things I did, and was a genuine nice person.

Husband here with an Asian wife and I agree with you very much. I married for the same reason and after 16 years of marriage I am the most happily married man I know. I am fit, reasonably attractive and well off, was quite successful with the ladies before I met my wife, so certainly not to be accused of not being able to find a wife at home, but I just love how our differences work so well.