Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
guys masterbating
so how do you guys masturbate? I mean just hand position? I have noticed that it feels the best if I jerk my dick overhanded, I'm not sure why? also, do you cum on yourself?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys Masturbating
For me, I like to use both of my lubed up hands when stroking myself! I like to start out nice and slow, edging and teasing myself several times, before making myself Explode. I sometimes use several different types of cock stroking sleeves, because they feel different than my hands!
I love watching guys stroking themselves, because I can learn different techniques from watching other guys stroking themselves!
Also watching guys giving guys a helping hand happy ending, shows me how other guys can give hand-jobs!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masterbating
I masterbate and do it all the time and fantisize about sucking cock with a tranny

Texas69
I just grab it in either the left or right hand and start stroking. Usually looking at cocks, hairy pussy, or big balls.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to start out holding it the "normal way" and just gliding the looser skin over the head. Once I'm a bit worked up and there's a nice amount of precum, I'll start start palming the bottom of the head and edge a little while until I can't hold back anymore.