Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Spy Balloons
So now we're being expected to believe that ''Joe Biden'' ordered an American military fighter jet to shoot down a Chinese spy balloon that was flying over the U.S.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3844004-biden-says-he-ordered-us-military-to-shoot-down-chinese-spy-balloon-as-soon-as-possible/

Stories are just getting wackier by the day. fp

Because, of course China would be sending spy balloons like it's 1623, since we all know that technologically they are lagging several centuries behind everyone, right, and they've never even heard of, say, spy satellites.

Unless it's a spy balloon launched in China, after which it inadvertently got caught in some area of high pressure that moved it clear across Russia, where they just watched it go by, then over Canada, ending up over Montana, and later was shot down over Myrtle Beach in South Carolina by a fighter jet no less, but not before the balloon had flown over several sensitive military sites.

Ahh, sure whatever why not.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
It was obviously not a Chinese spy balloon at all. I don't know why he didn't just tell the truth - it was launched from Israel by associates of the Rothschild family and was just a platform for Jewish space lasers. Biden wanted it shot down because he's anti semitic.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
US satellites monitor the entire planet. This ''Chinese'' balloon would have been tracked from source. Wouldn't just magically appear over America.

Clitty I see you are on the Israel tangent these lately. The other day I think you were talking about, what was it, their space lasers or something. That's different. Wow looks like that stuff has gone mainstream now. LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh sorry I read too fast you did mention the space lasers today as well. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
China has claimed the balloon, but said it wasn't military. They insist that it was civilian weather balloon that lost its way.

If it was a spy balloon, it probably relayed a ton of information back to China before it was shot down... so if it was real, it was a kind of genius move on their part, because they got what they wanted I'm sure.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh crap I see I made another mistake with my English. You're going to correct me again are you not? I hope you do as it does make me smile, and it warms the cockles of my heart. heart heart heart grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The U.S. is no longer the hegemon it once was. China is set up to be the next major one. Russia still could be one as well. But I believe they do not want to be. They do not want to do what the U.S. has done in world politics over the past decades. There exists a CCP, but what if we were to entertain the possibility that Xi is not a part of it, and he, as other major countries such as India, actually want to structure a multipolar, peaceful world.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Questions.

1. Why was it allowed to enter US air space? What about Canada too?

2. I hate to give Biden credit but once over land then waiting until over a dessert or water was the only choice due to unknown variable of blowing it up over an area with population.

3. Why didn't they tactically deflate it and capture it intact?

4. Where are all those Green Activists raging about it polluting the ocean? Seriously?

5. Leadership: Biden and the 42% who approve of him are abject failures of leadership. Biden's lying and graft promotion is normal to the Damn Dirty Democrat Brigade. Goes to the lack of leadership grounded in virtue (not virtue signaling).

China was not interested in spying on the USA as they already have enough foreign agents, spies, TikTok, Huawei, you name it but testing leadership response to add to their war games planning for Taiwan.

Russia invades Ukraine and now we are 1 year into it, up next is Taiwan. Pakistan would strike India over Kashmir but they are too weakened at the moment to do it.

We live in perilous times people.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The US military probably wanted to delay the shooting down of the balloon to monitor and decode the telemetry used by the Chinese military. During the Cold War, this sort of thing happened.

Curious that we never heard from Canada when it was over Canada, though. Has Trudeau made any statements?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Trudeau is more of tool-stooge for the communists than even Biden so, crickets.

milfchaser said: The US military probably wanted to delay the shooting down of the balloon to monitor and decode the telemetry used by the Chinese military. During the Cold War, this sort of thing happened.

Curious that we never heard from Canada when it was over Canada, though. Has Trudeau made any statements?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said: The US military probably wanted to delay the shooting down of the balloon to monitor and decode the telemetry used by the Chinese military. During the Cold War, this sort of thing happened.

Trudeau has been deafeningly silent on the subject. Read into it what you will. Research the Trudeau family...Justin's dad. Research the current deputy prime minister of Canada, her bloodline. Go deep. Off the beaten path. Keep going. Go deeper. Or...don't. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Trudeau and his Horde in Canada are being how loud, again, over the balloon in Canadian Air Space? Crickets.
Yet, he is going to crush truckers pushing a Working Man's concern on making a living????

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
PhallicSupermacyOne said: Trudeau and his Horde in Canada are being how loud, again, over the balloon in Canadian Air Space? Crickets.
Yet, he is going to crush truckers pushing a Working Man's concern on making a living????

I don't think many Canadians consider Trudeau to be their friend. He is getting hounded and heckled everywhere he goes these days. Some wild, crazy rumor even has it he's in hiding in a bunker in Stephenville Newfoundland. smoke

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
And now, media is reporting a ''UFO'' was just shot down over Alaska some hours ago!

Oh, this is going to be an interesting year. smoke

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Aaaand another one!!

In the news: an American F-22 has shot down an unidentified flying object today over Lake Huron in Michigan.

Grab your popcorn bag.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
It's dem Aliens you see, testing da waters...

. scared

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm just glad DJT is not in charge. I take lots of political polls and always say I highly approve of what Biden is doing because he's not DJT who's unqualified to even walk a dog. DJT's all ego and no ability. The only thing he's good at is lying.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
legsfeettoes said: I'm just glad DJT is not in charge. I take lots of political polls and always say I highly approve of what Biden is doing because he's not DJT who's unqualified to even walk a dog. DJT's all ego and no ability. The only thing he's good at is lying.

Dat Biden is only an aged figurehead for a huge administration.
Many Americans think that Thier President. runs The U.S.A
They are wrong..

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
legsfeettoes said: I'm just glad DJT is not in charge. I take lots of political polls and always say I highly approve of what Biden is doing because he's not DJT who's unqualified to even walk a dog. DJT's all ego and no ability. The only thing he's good at is lying.

Oh good lord. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MitchandDaisy said: Aaaand another one!!

In the news: an American F-22 has shot down an unidentified flying object today over Lake Huron in Michigan.

Grab your popcorn bag.

I'm not so much worried about our enemies using "weather balloons" to spy on us as much as I am one of them using a seemingly innocent "weather balloon" to drop a bio-weapon on us as it floats across the nation.

Sure, the first 15 may have been innocent weather balloons but what about the 16th one?

We had people supposedly protecting us back in 2001 that never questioned the fact that there were people in flight school that didn't want to lean how to land, so them allowing an innocent "weather balloon" to float around wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said:

Grab your popcorn bag.

I'm not so much worried about our enemies using "weather balloons" to spy on us as much as I am one of them using a seemingly innocent "weather balloon" to drop a bio-weapon on us as it floats across the nation.

Sure, the first 15 may have been innocent weather balloons but what about the 16th one?

We had people supposedly protecting us back in 2001 that never questioned the fact that there were people in flight school that didn't want to lean how to land, so them allowing an innocent "weather balloon" to float around wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I understand what you mean. Strange then that the U.S. Air Force sure doesn't seem to worry about bioweapons when they just shoot down these balloons with $400 000 sidewinder missiles from F-22 fighter aircrafts. Unless it is all a show to begin with.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:
ilovepussy said:

Grab your popcorn bag.

I understand what you mean. Strange then that the U.S. Air Force sure doesn't seem to worry about bioweapons when they just shoot down these balloons with $400 000 sidewinder missiles from F-22 fighter aircrafts. Unless it is all a show to begin with.

Well, according to the current president, he ordered them to shoot it/them down so I'm not surprised that the threat of bio-weapons being attached to balloons seem to be of no concern to him. He is probably more concerned about what flavor of ice cream is for desert today. blink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It is clear that any spy balloons are a test or gathering information for the communists to invade Taiwan. Communist China will make their play for Taiwan either this year or next with the world obsessing over the Ukraine or watching another 1917 moment in Russia. Once the commies go into Taiwan then what is next? Taiwan will resist so two operations by invading belligerents will lead us to what end?????

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Funny how everyone talks, quite rightly, about the Chinese spy baloon but is discouraged from talking about the Chinese virus when both were an attack on the West.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
It's obvious that somebody needs to open a tinfoil hat store. They'll be a millionaire within days.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
It's obvious that many people either skipped world history in school, didn't pay attention in class or flat out refused to believe it.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said: It's obvious that many people either skipped world history in school, didn't pay attention in class or flat out refused to believe it.

They probably live in Florida - isn't history education being "whitewashed" there?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
ilovepussy said: It's obvious that many people either skipped world history in school, didn't pay attention in class or flat out refused to believe it.

They probably live in Florida - isn't history education being "whitewashed" there?

I dunno? The people I'm referring to seem to be scattered all over the globe.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
During WW2, the Japanese launched some 9000 hydrogen filled paper balloons carrying small bombs in an attempt to set fires in North America and cause casualties so balloons being used as a weapon is not a tin foil hat conspiracy.

Ignoring history can potentially be very deadly.