Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women Watching.
So, women love to watch men masturbate and see the 💦 spray. Now whether they swallow it, rub it out on their Tits or Butt or have the guy lick it up, so many nowadays just love male masturbation.

Then there is the 💦-Tribute work and how women expect men to masturbate for them.

Thoughts?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women watching
Yep! This I know. Have a couple of neighbors who I have fun with from time to time. I have sat on the side of the one neighbor's hot tub, with the neighbor and current gf. We have had some amazing intimate fun too, but they have both enjoyed me jacking off to the both of their faces. I have also had many partners who also enjoyed watching me jack off too. It is great fun!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women watching
For me, I have found that lots of females enjoy watching a guy stroking himself and shooting off a nice load of Cum. I have found that some females enjoy taking over at some point and driving the guy crazy, making him beg her to let him Explode!
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tributes
It was a lot of fun to receive cum tributes back in the good old days. I used to send out "thank-you pictures" in return for the ones sent to me. bounce jerk bounce Sending thank-you pictures kept me quite busy for a few years too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting a thank you picture in return would be hot.
I'm very hesitant to do tributes these days. I've done a few and a lot of people disappear or ghost me after I've given them a tribute. I never got a thank you picture.

Julieannfringe said: It was a lot of fun to receive cum tributes back in the good old days. I used to send out "thank-you pictures" in return for the ones sent to me. bounce jerk bounce Sending thank-you pictures kept me quite busy for a few years too.