Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Talking about sex
Why is it that society doesn’t really want you talking about in anyway.

You can say you went away for a romantic weekend - we all know that means sex.

Also when it’s announced you’re pregnant they gush over you. We all know it takes sex to conceive a baby.

It’s weird you can’t even talk about lingerie and females dressing sexy are viewed as sluts.

Then there’s those campaigners against sex shops.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
It’s all a horrible double standard closed minded folks help proliferate. When women take charge of their sexuality and explore new things they are often treated disrespectfully when I’d argue they should be celebrated. It seems lots of folks on this site would agree - exploring new things is fun as as long as no one is getting hurt and everyone is a willing adult everyone should be excited to follow their desires and not judge others for doing the same. In the right context, like sites like this, we all should feel open to discuss openly - we might learn a thing or two about something we didn’t even know interests us. 😀. That’s my two cents. Now I have no cents 😀

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
And the bad thing is the people that want everything hush hush, and campaign against almost everything adult related, are almost always freaks in the closet. The want to put us down for the same pleasures they crave. Maybe if we talked more about it, we wouldn't have so much molestation in the cult gatherings, I mean churches.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
smitten4u said: And the bad thing is the people that want everything hush hush, and campaign against almost everything adult related, are almost always freaks in the closet. The want to put us down for the same pleasures they crave. Maybe if we talked more about it, we wouldn't have so much molestation in the cult gatherings, I mean churches.

Agreed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's plain and simple.......Society as a whole is close minded and prudish.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Moguy816 said: It's plain and simple.......Society as a whole is close minded and prudish.

Bingo!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Talking about sex
I consider myself very lucky, I grew up in the late 60's and 70's. My parents were always open, walked around the house nude, and never shamed us about being nude. We also had a pool, and lived in a secluded area. Funny, we would take our suits off, hung them on the clothesline, and went into the basement nude. Later I learned that my parents had friends over and they would swim nude, and they also were swingers. I saw many of my parents friends and neighbors nude.
They also talked to us about sex, about the consequences of getting pregnant and such. We were always asked if we had any questions, and they were always open.
I think that so many people don't talk about it, and there are so many myths, and dis-information.
I also did learn a lot reading Playboy Advisor and Penthouse Forum too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hypocrites.
A country started by Puritans with their backward Taliban-esque views on women and sex, and hundreds of years later still lingering. Yet sex is used to sell every single product. Yet certain political persuasions ban women’s rights, ban teaching sex and anatomy in schools, while gutting any assistance for the inevitable teen mother. Is the USA a great country or what? 🤣🤣🤣😭