Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is the perfect site for an on going truth or dare game
But every time it’s mentioned on the forum, the game goes no where or isn’t consistent. Anyone have any ideas on how to make one more approachable?

Maybe I’m the only one, but the thought of a truth or dare forum stretching a 100 pages over a few months seems like both a lot of fun as well as a great way for people to get to know each other on here! thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wanna dare me? :scared: lol
Great idea I'm glad there's at least 1 other person that knows how to have fun. Let's start off with a simple dare that can be done easily and a simple truth question too.

My dare would be to show your ass, and the truth question would be what was the 1st naked pic of you that someone other than the person who took it saw. If you have never taken a naked pic tell us why not.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
heydidyagrabmyass said: Great idea I'm glad there's at least 1 other person that knows how to have fun. Let's start off with a simple dare that can be done easily and a simple truth question too.

My dare would be to show your ass, and the truth question would be what was the 1st naked pic of you that someone other than the person who took it saw. If you have never taken a naked pic tell us why not.

^^^^^^^^^ has few limits LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Awesome idea!
We'll definitely be jumping in on this one at some point.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't be dumb like me
post the dare pics on your profile, not the forum please thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To answer the truth question: When I was like 16, my girlfriend and I were taking full advantage of the new cell phones with cameras. Seeing my girlfriend naked without having to leave my house? Absolute game changer, and it made me feel really sexy that a girl actually wanted to see me naked so I had plenty of pics on my camera roll. Well, eventually I had to take my phone into Sprint for some reason, completely forgetting about the pics, so I'm in the store with my mom and hear the guy that has my phone call for the two other employees in the store to " come help ", one being a female, and she immediately turned away giggling with her face red from trying to hold it and locked eyes with me. It finally clicked.. didnt feel too sexy anymore hahah

Dare for the next person- I dare the next person to pic any household item and post a pic of themselves as the NN version of a salesperson for that item. Example: if you picked an apple, a penis could be a branch that holds the apple.

Truth- Has NN inspired any new sexual fantasies for you? if so, what is it? If not, What sexual fantasy does NN help you explore?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Great start for truth or dare
OK so I better get my ass busy and do my own dare kissass

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
heydidyagrabmyass said: OK so I better get my ass busy and do my own dare kissass

OKAY posted it took me long enough but it's done kissass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Truth or Dare
I love your idea of asking others a Truth or Dare question.
1st question, as a straight male, would you let another male watch you stroking yourself?
2nd question, If you were in a sauna, and a guy was stroking himself, would you join in?
3rd question, As a straight male, in a sauna, would you let another male touch you and if you got hard, would you let him stroke and suck you off?
For me, the answer to all of my questions, would be a big Yes
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Truth or Dare
redacted said: To answer the truth question: When I was like 16, my girlfriend and I were taking full advantage of the new cell phones with cameras. Seeing my girlfriend naked without having to leave my house? Absolute game changer, and it made me feel really sexy that a girl actually wanted to see me naked so I had plenty of pics on my camera roll. Well, eventually I had to take my phone into Sprint for some reason, completely forgetting about the pics, so I'm in the store with my mom and hear the guy that has my phone call for the two other employees in the store to " come help ", one being a female, and she immediately turned away giggling with her face red from trying to hold it and locked eyes with me. It finally clicked.. didnt feel too sexy anymore hahah

Dare for the next person- I dare the next person to pic any household item and post a pic of themselves as the NN version of a salesperson for that item. Example: if you picked an apple, a penis could be a branch that holds the apple.

Truth- Has NN inspired any new sexual fantasies for you? if so, what is it? If not, What sexual fantasy does NN help you explore?

Yes, looking at NN profiles and pictures of people, NN has opened up many different fantasies for me. Especially the thought of mutual stroking pleasures with another male!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Truth or Dare
My question on a truth or dare for any straight male, is tell us about your 1st experience with being stroked and sucked off by another male!
For the ladies, tell us about your 1st experience with eating out another female!
Pu