Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Rings
How do you determine what size cock ring to get?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depends. If just to go around cock you can measure or most stores have a three pack small, medium or large one of those would fit. I like to use a cock ring around my balls and cock. Love the feeling. Post a pic after you get one to show how it looks.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Measure.
Get a piece of string. Wrap the string where you want the ring, around just your balls, the whole thing, whatever. Measure the string and that’s your inside diameter.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock rings
Honestly I also love the ones that go around everything, my biggest factor is the vibration. While quite stimulating, some are overbearing. Just saying I'm not looking to jump start my truck lol. Have fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock rings
Personal preference is to try the multi pack of the rubber rings. the material is more forgiving than the metal. There are, also, the 1/4" diameter clip tubes which are excellent, in my opinion. One can trim the ends to match whatever firmness you like.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What bimarriedbottom says.

And:
Get a packet of three nitrile or rubber rings, or a packet of the kind that are stretchy.

That way you can also experiment to find the size that fits the best for you, and you will be able to get used to wearing them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock rings
I think most cock rings are one size fits all. They are a great addition to sexual pleasure, especially vibrating cock rings!
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
firehandpump said: I think most cock rings are one size fits all. They are a great addition to sexual pleasure, especially vibrating cock rings!
Paul

That isn't the case with the metal and steel cock rings -- they are sized, usually 50mm in diameter, 45mm 41mm and 38mm diameters. The width of the metal ring is also variable.

As for the stretchy kinds of rings, yes, they are one size fits all, some being a bit tighter than others, but they adapt to the person's own size..

I would definitely suggest anyone who hasn't used a cock ring start with the stretchy kind. The stretchy kind often are just as good and effective, anyway.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ring Ring Ring!
Do these rings help you reach orgasm more quickly or more often? w00t scared rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Do these rings help you reach orgasm more quickly or more often? w00t scared rolleyes

You might find some claim this but in my experience it’s rubbish, they just keep you harder by trapping the blood flow

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: Do these rings help you reach orgasm more quickly or more often? w00t scared rolleyes

In most cases a cock ring will help one delay orgasm, it becomes much easier to control

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Get the stretchy ones, they are basically one size fits all. Stay away from anything metal though, unless you like the idea paramedics with cutting tools!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got a pack of 3 stretchy rubber ones. They're pretty well much 1 size fits all. They keep me harder longer and when I cum it makes that feel more intense, takes longer to ejaculate

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like different sizes and types. Glans ring, cock and balls rings and straps, cock harness and ball separator, takulas, e-stims.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like different sizes and types. Glans ring, cock and ball rings and straps, cock harness and ball separator, takulas, e-stims.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
alpha_maon said: I got a pack of 3 stretchy rubber ones. They're pretty well much 1 size fits all. They keep me harder longer and when I cum it makes that feel more intense, takes longer to ejaculate

I think that we have the same cock rings! Do yours have bumps along the rubber like in this photo?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you’re interested in metal rings go to primal rings I believe the website is primalrings.com they have some awesome rings and have pics and vids of how to measure yourself for a ring. They also have vids of how to get the metal rings on your cock. Best cock rings I own came from them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine do have bumps.
The 3 of them are also slightly different with thickness
joelss said:
alpha_maon said: I got a pack of 3 stretchy rubber ones. They're pretty well much 1 size fits all. They keep me harder longer and when I cum it makes that feel more intense, takes longer to ejaculate

I think that we have the same cock rings! Do yours have bumps along the rubber like in this photo?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Metal rings do not guarantee a visit by paramedics. Thousands of men use them without that happening..

However, it is always best to use stretchy ones at first, to get used to how they work, and to get used to working with them, and also because if you feel discomfort they are easy to remove. With metal rings you have to already know how to use them. It's obviously safer that way.

As with any such product, YMMV. Always use caution. Always be aware of how your body reacts, including your cock. You only get one of them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love cock rings
I have a huge collection of them in all kinds of materials, steel, titanium, silver, copper, jade, glass, tungsten carbide, leather.

For size you can do what other posters have said and measure with string. You can also go to the hardware store and buy a few different sizes of o-rings and try them out. The silicone o-rings come in a variety of sizes and they are cheap. You can figure out your size from there and then buy a more expensive ring if you want. They also sell cheap metal rings in the rope and tackle section. Sized right, you can wear a ring all day as jewelry.

If you want to experiment first, there’s a leather/rubber ring called a speed strap. It’s got a bunch of snaps on it and you just size it appropriately, and when you want to take it off, just pop the snaps. Easy peasy. Also a good starter way to get into it.

The more advanced rings are called cock cages, and are several rings combined into one. So one around the base (cock and balls), one for the balls, one for the shaft. Some 4 ring cages separate the balls. Some incorporate ball stretchers, or stacks of rings that go around the balls. Lots of fun.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
seattlcpl said: I have a huge collection of them in all kinds of materials, steel, titanium, silver, copper, jade, glass, tungsten carbide, leather.

For size you can do what other posters have said and measure with string. You can also go to the hardware store and buy a few different sizes of o-rings and try them out. The silicone o-rings come in a variety of sizes and they are cheap. You can figure out your size from there and then buy a more expensive ring if you want. They also sell cheap metal rings in the rope and tackle section. Sized right, you can wear a ring all day as jewelry.

If you want to experiment first, there’s a leather/rubber ring called a speed strap. It’s got a bunch of snaps on it and you just size it appropriately, and when you want to take it off, just pop the snaps. Easy peasy. Also a good starter way to get into it.

The more advanced rings are called cock cages, and are several rings combined into one. So one around the base (cock and balls), one for the balls, one for the shaft. Some 4 ring cages separate the balls. Some incorporate ball stretchers, or stacks of rings that go around the balls. Lots of fun.

Like you, I use several types. Mostly steel or aluminum, either band type, donut type, or ergonomic (which fit well, work well, and are easy to take off). I started out with the stretchy kind, and once I got used to wearing that I then tried metal O rings from the hardware store, estimating my size by measuring my diameter at the base, and then getting similar diameter rings (50mm). I then went to 45mm inner diameter, which was a little more snug than 50mm. but I could still get a pinky finger between ring and penis, which is a good measure to tell that it's not too tight on you.

I forgot about the leather snap kind. I tried one a few years ago, but it broke. But yeah, it's very safe and a lot of guys seem to use them.

I think any time someone is messing with rings down there they need to take their time getting used to using one, and start out with the safer ones. Know what you're doing. Listen to your body. And if you are using a stiffer material type of ring, TAKE BREAKS. It's just common sense.