Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TV Sex Game
Happy New Year! I had an erotic dream last night -- TV game show format, 2 F's and 2 M's plus MCs (F and M) So, the format is to take turns requesting sexual acts . All are dressed so the first requests are for dis-robing then "stroke your cock" use a dildo, show your ass, suck my tit, etc. MCs get naked too. All sorts of requests are made -- M on M, F on F, etc. until everyone is sucked, fucked and licked to completion.

Very erotic for me! Anyone know of any film of such a thing? I would love to see it!!!

Thanks!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We've played a group sex game where everyone is dressed and has to pick a card from a deck. The first deck has tame instructions like, kiss the person to your left. Or, take off one item of clothing, or something like, explain your fantasy etc. Then after that pile is done a 2nd deck is used with more risque instructions. And then it goes on to a deck that gives out sex instructions. "Perform oral sex on the person 3rd to your right" or whatever.
Always fun, but never did it on TV

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would make a great late night reality show..
It would probably have to be on cable or pay for view....🙂😉😊😊

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m game to be a contestant raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Game !!

Great idea, I believe at least in the US there are games somewhat similar to that. They all put strip poker to shame. One comes to my mind that I played when I was younger "Sip and Strip" that was always fun. It was a little tamer than what you imagined but maybe newer versions are closer to what you imagined.

I would greatly enjoy being part of 1 of these fun games if anybody ever put one together please contact me.

raspberry jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex game
theroyalcouple said: We've played a group sex game where everyone is dressed and has to pick a card from a deck. The first deck has tame instructions like, kiss the person to your left. Or, take off one item of clothing, or something like, explain your fantasy etc. Then after that pile is done a 2nd deck is used with more risque instructions. And then it goes on to a deck that gives out sex instructions. "Perform oral sex on the person 3rd to your right" or whatever.
Always fun, but never did it on TV

When the second wife and I were into being with other couples, we had a game similar to this, we found it a Spencer's gifts, and found it started out a bit slow. My wife and her gf (other couple) pulled out the game one night, made cards to get everyone nude pretty quickly, and added sexual activity to some other cards. We also kept the original set, if we were partying with a new couple, or added third couple to the game. Oh the sweet experiences!