Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suspect wife wants BBC
Anyone that has read some of my stuff knows that my wife and I have dabbled in the lifestyle. One experience so far. She is so hard to read! For months she never brought it up, then, let's go to a meet and greet. There was a couple there and the wife was in to me. Tall too. 5'10". Cute also. But my wife was not in to her husband at all.Wife said that she would have " taken one for the team " but I would never ask her to do that. Before we met that couple, there was a black guy and a white girl that she said I should go strike up a conversation with. Turns out that they weren't together. Months later she mentioned that she finds some black men attractive. On vacation this past week she mentioned a black couple we seen at the resort. In fact, until our group decided they were going out, she had mentioned us going to the other side of the resort which is where we seen that couple. I believe that she wanted to find them. But our group ruined that plan. Based on this information, what do you think? She's never come out and said it ( shyness?)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just by what you say, I think She is Interested in a Black Man.....BTW Nice Pics

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Communication and total honesty is key for us in the lifestyle and in our everyday life. There's no way to speculate or read minds, therefore we are straight forward with each other. If there's someone she's interested in, she can't wait to tell me, same goes for me. It's part of the fun for us and helps build up excitement for possible play dates.

I would just ask her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smitten4u said: Communication and total honesty is key for us in the lifestyle and in our everyday life. There's no way to speculate or read minds, therefore we are straight forward with each other. If there's someone she's interested in, she can't wait to tell me, same goes for me. It's part of the fun for us and helps build up excitement for possible play dates.

I would just ask her.

Thank you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ask her.
Any relationship requires honest communication, but swinging takes that to a new level. Just ask her. And if you aren’t into black guys you’d better speak up and figure it out. Good luck.

wouldchuck
BBC
Would love for my wife to fuck a BBC or any other.
Color is not important to me at all.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
best case/worst case
Ask yourself, from your best interest point of view, what is best case and worst case scenario with
you encouraging her interest in bigger cock and different race than you, what if you get what you ask
for, what's best case, worst case for you?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wouldchuck said: Would love for my wife to fuck a BBC or any other.
Color is not important to me at all.

Not a cuck, but I enjoy watching. Since she mentioned the couple on vacation, I have been writing her a erotic fantasy via several text messages. The last couple of times we fucked, I've mentioned her riding a big cock. Think I may have mentioned it being black once. Last night we fucked ( of course were further into my erotic story) and wow! She came a lot and seemed to get off more with the dirty talking about big cock. Perhaps thinking about my story. 👿

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As was previously mentioned, ask her. The amateur psych in me wants to know why you don't ask her. You've already taken the road. Why won't you stop at that inn? You've already stopped at others. Think about it. Maybe you should seek counseling. Maybe try it alone first if you don't want her to find out about your reluctance to ask her the question.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suspect you want your wife to have a BBC. Maybe a little honest conversation without sex is in order. Maybe she is playing to your fantasy. Us men are extremely lucky as most of us have a wife willing to indulge us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally agree with everything you said BigDog!